Music Banter - View Single Post - Would You be Tempted to try Drugs if They Were Legalized?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #86 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
I think it would effect more than that. I think it would imagine anyone up to 30 or around that age. If marijuana were legalized, I think that people would look at it as, basically another recreational drug. Adults don't smoke it, mainly because it is illegal. I would see it as just another recreational drug. If it were legalized, people, including adults, that may want something at the end of the day to relax, and that's what Marijuana does, relaxes you. It's up to the person that is high to control what type of high they get, generally, teens tend to favor the fun side of the high, but would probably just get high to relax after a long day. People go home after a long day of work, smoke a cigarette, drink a beer,but there might be some people who don't want to take the risks of overdoing these two, and believe it or not (s_k) Marijuana is a safer drug than both. It wouldn't be uncommon to find adults that smoke Marijuana, but they wouldn't smoke it because it's cool or it's fun, but because it's another thing that helps people relax.
I would argue that people already look at as just another recreational drug. And if you think it's uncommon to find adults who smoke it, you're very, very misinformed.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote