Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid musical statements that you can't fathom
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #285 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
KORN = King of Rabies Nation
That's... confusing.

The absolute champion of all, imo:

"That has no melody" or "That's just noise" or "That's just random"

To anything, and everything, slightly technical/experimental/not on MTV's rotation 15 times a day.

The big one that gets me is accusing a song of having no melody. I mean, what does that mean? A hardcore country fan will listen to country just because he or she lives in a rural area, and rip on metal for "having no melody". To me, it's a massive cop-out because there's no way you can really scientifically judging having, or not having melody. I always respond with "Sure it does, it has plenty of melodies", and it just confused the Hell out of them.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 01-21-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote