Music Banter - View Single Post - Friends and families reactions to your taste in music
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Family:

Yeah, my dad is really open.
He LOVES Morrissey's Album "Years of Refusal." I left it in the car one day and he has favourite songs and everything. He and I used to listen to the Dave Matthews Band sometimes. He and I loved Creed when I was really young. He also took me to most of the concerts I've been to, and he loved them.
My mom hates my taste in hip hop but loves my taste in R&B. She would never come to a concert with me, but the Evanescence CD that we had around the house belonged to her, as did the Beyonce CD.
My sister and I have the same taste in pop for the most part (since my taste in pop is that of a 15 year old anyway) but she also likes some of the R&B and such that I listen to. She discovered The Script way before I did, and I really like their music now. My mom took us to a concert of theirs once, we woke up at 3am to go, it was free and in the city.
My whole family and I used to love some of the same artists/groups/bands. Evanescence, Outkast, Beyonce, etc.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote