Music Banter - View Single Post - Would You be Tempted to try Drugs if They Were Legalized?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #151 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I've never had such a good dunt off grass than when I ate it. It was literally the best high I've had from it. I don't think I'd waste my time and effort on smoking it now.
Werd. Smoking is just a convenience thing for me. I don't have the means to make weed food right now which sucks. Actually, I've taken a break from smoking weed. I don't buy it anymore and only smoke it if someone offers or a friend has it or whatever. Not against weed by any means, but I've been working out everyday, running a lot, and taking supplements and just feel really healthy and productive right now and when I smoke around people I don't know well, I feel weird.

As for people being more likely to become alcoholics or addicted to something because it runs in their family... I feel like a lot of people use that to place pity on themselves. Some people like playing victim and like having people feel sympathy for them. But if you know alcoholism is something your family struggles with...then realize that before you start hitting the bottle. I don't know, I've never found alcohol to be addictive though I drink every weekend and drink a ton when I drink. I just feel like some people are too "well my parents are alcoholics so i never really had a chance" about things.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote