Music Banter - View Single Post - Born in the wrong generation
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:04 AM   #176 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I can't help thinking about the brilliant appearances I've seen so far.
I'd love to see some deceased artists, but it's not like I would have wanted to mis nowadays music. It's not like it's getting better. It's just still good.
For me its not just the music but the surroundings of what was taking place during the time of that music. Like in the late 60's when people like Hendrix and many others were just starting to get recognized and changing the face of music culture forever. I mean just being able to see the effects it was having in those times must have been exciting. Its almost as if nowadays everythings been done and is in some form or fashion just recycled offshoot of someone elses idea's. Nothing is that shocking anymore and almost everything is accepted. For example in the late 60's there were things that were being done that were just unheard of for those times. Unrealized moments of genius and historic events in the music industry. Woodstock then was nothing like the crappy Woodstock of my generation. Our woodstock didnt even stand for anything and ultimatley ended in violent acts of stupidity. Im all for being rebelious but the extent of what took place during that event was beyond comprehension of prooving any kind of legitimate point.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote