Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #432 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
Haven't read the whole thread, but all I have to say, being a teenager myself and seeing kids grow up, they need a ****ing spanking. It's amazing how bratty and bitchy some kids get, I'd like to hit them myself. It's really frustrating seeing a a 7 year old kid throwing a tantrum in the supermarket because they won't get what tthey want. Hit that kid, and teach them a lesson. It's not abuse, it's good parenting.
I have to say that is one thing that pisses me off. I see a kid running around crying throwing a fit because of what ever the reason is and I see the parent trying to reason with a child. Recently I saw a mother walking slowly after he child texting. I wanted to punch her in the head because the kid is doing what it knows best throwing a fit to get what it wants.

My ex girlfriend (as much as I loathe her) was raising her child well from what I saw when dating her. She touched something she was not supposed to touch she was told no. She did it again she was told no. She did it a third time she was told no and smacked on the hand and put in her crib.
It worked pretty well.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote