Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:02 AM   #2618 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Good morning dj!

Yes, that *is* a very positive, uplifting song! I like the song's message very much, including the line in bold. I feel the song is a good reminder to make amends for wrongs when possible, ask forgiveness if there is nothing one can do to right a wrong, and then move on but still take responsibility for one's actions good and bad. I like being reminded that we are all human and make mistakes we regret but don't have to feel like lowly worms due to that fact.

I also like these lines at the very end: "Hey you can love me or you can leave me, before you judge me, just let me be me, see life ain't easy."

"Hello out there, can you hear me?" Yes!
lol when he says that part "can you hear me?" I feel like he's saying can you understand where I'm coming from. but then again he says it at the beginning so maybe i'm wrong and reading too much into it.

here is another positive uplifting one I like to listen to when i'm down.

one of my favorite parts is when he says it's not about how you fall but how and when you get back up.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote