Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 07:30 PM   #3871 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
This, he was out of order calling Trollheart a c*nt as well.
I am a cunt, though.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:52 PM   #3872 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I am a cunt, though.
kinda like "I try to write short paragraphs in me journals, but I just cun't do it." ???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 07-07-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:34 PM   #3873 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I am a cunt, though.
That's why I said it... probably... I was drunk so I don't know the reasoning.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM   #3874 (permalink)
Wrinkled Magazine
 
Aux-In's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Haven't seen Black Francis in a bit. I believe he lives in Puerto Rico, so hope he's doing OK with things.
__________________
Reviews l YouTube Playlist: Another Dimension

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:01 PM   #3875 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aux-In View Post
Haven't seen Black Francis in a bit. I believe he lives in Puerto Rico, so hope he's doing OK with things.
I'm sure he is eating Flan every day, listening to the Pixies, and probably flirting with his cousin. Livin la vida loca!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:27 PM   #3876 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I'm sure he is eating Flan every day, listening to the Pixies, and probably flirting with his cousin. Livin la vida loca!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:35 AM   #3877 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

Someone already mentioned this but what happened to Urban? Humor-wise he was always one of my favourite posters.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:13 PM   #3878 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
Someone already mentioned this but what happened to Urban? Humor-wise he was always one of my favourite posters.
Urban had something of a meltdown and decided to leave. It was pretty epic.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:39 PM   #3879 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Urban had something of a meltdown and decided to leave. It was pretty epic.
Did he really have a meltdown? He always seemed like a guy who knew how to keep things under control personally. I thought he left cause wanted to jump ship before it sank.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:26 AM   #3880 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Did he really have a meltdown? He always seemed like a guy who knew how to keep things under control personally. I thought he left cause wanted to jump ship before it sank.
Well, from what I understand someone really pissed him off. He then opened a whole lot of what can only be described as "shit threads", said he was leaving, and, well, left. Sounds like a meltdown to me, though I'm not in possession of all the facts so I could be wrong here. He definitely stated that he "could be doing better things with his time"; I remember that clearly.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.