The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2021, 01:50 PM   #23991 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I went through her filmography on wiki and I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of her movies. Is that Sylvia Plath one any good?
The only films of hers I've seen are The Royal Tenenbaums and Sylvia. I don't remember much of Tenenbaums either - but I thought she was excellent in Sylvia (the film received mixed reviews but I think it's a bit underrated).
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:55 PM   #23992 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
exactly, whoever's idea that look was is about as bad at managing haircuts as I am
I could be into that version of Gwyneth in a long sleeve white button up blouse, black leather skirt, ****-me shoes, and a riding crop.

Quote:
you're into chicks with dicks? huh. that's cool
I've been open about that for years.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:35 PM   #23993 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,090
Default

The same applies to the famous dick sucking with wheelchaired witness story but that was news for me too
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #23994 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I can appreciate all sorts of body types. The jelly belly can be hot af too but a flat tight fit tummy like that... goddamn son.
I like slim women but that's almost anorexia there. She looks like the first time you put your arms around her she'd break in two. If you put your arms around her. Which I would not.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:57 PM   #23995 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I like slim women but that's almost anorexia there. She looks like the first time you put your arms around her she'd break in two. If you put your arms around her. Which I would not.
nah she's skinny but that doesn't look problematically thin to me
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:14 PM   #23996 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,080
Default

I don't think she's problematically thin, either. She does have a *figure*.

Trollheart, you'd probably like to know the contents of Gwyneth's fridge.

This guy tried eating everything Gwyneth eats in a day. Jicama tacos, anyone? (Why am I secretly wishing to try "pulling" coconut oil, at least once? lol)

ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:22 PM   #23997 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
nah she's skinny but that doesn't look problematically thin to me
Word up it ain’t.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:43 PM   #23998 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
(Why am I secretly wishing to try "pulling" coconut oil, at least once? lol)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:55 PM   #23999 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,080
Default

^ Shaq attack
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:32 PM   #24000 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
nah she's skinny but that doesn't look problematically thin to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Word up it ain’t.
You Americans are all crazy. That kind of waist would worry me. That's like those poor women in the 19th century who had to wear the corsets so tight that they couldn't breathe and their waists were like down to seventeen inches or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
I don't think she's problematically thin, either. She does have a *figure*.

Trollheart, you'd probably like to know the contents of Gwyneth's fridge.
Empty, I would imagine. One very clean, sparkling fridge for sale, never used, one careful owner.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.