Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Frownland 06-23-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1849185)
Branding isn't his endgame, lining his pockets is.

By way of _________________
A: Steaks
B: Towers
C: Television
D: Branding
E: All of the above

Chula Vista 06-23-2017 02:54 PM

Trump Airlines
Trump Beverages
Trump: The Game
Trump Casinos
Trump Magazine
Trump Mortgage
Trump Steaks
GoTrump.com
Trumpnet
Trump Tower Tampa
Trump University
Trump Vodka
United States Football League
Atlantic City as a Whole

How many successful businessmen have basically bankrupted and entire city?

Janszoon 06-23-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1849187)
By way of _________________
A: Steaks
B: Towers
C: Television
D: Branding
E: All of the above

Well I know the answer isn't A.

Anteater 06-23-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1849188)
Trump Airlines
Trump Beverages
Trump: The Game
Trump Casinos
Trump Magazine
Trump Mortgage
Trump Steaks
GoTrump.com
Trumpnet
Trump Tower Tampa
Trump University
Trump Vodka
United States Football League
Atlantic City as a Whole

How many successful businessmen have basically bankrupted and entire city?

Chula, when it comes to business, you don't even have to win all that much in order to be considered successful. A 40% failure rate means that 60% of what he's done has generated him hundreds of millions and continues to do so.

OccultHawk 06-23-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1849188)
Trump Airlines
Trump Beverages
Trump: The Game
Trump Casinos
Trump Magazine
Trump Mortgage
Trump Steaks
GoTrump.com
Trumpnet
Trump Tower Tampa
Trump University
Trump Vodka
United States Football League
Atlantic City as a Whole

How many successful businessmen have basically bankrupted and entire city?

President Trump

I may not like Bono but I can't say he ain't a pro.

Chula Vista 06-23-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849191)
Chula, when it comes to business, you don't even have to win all that much in order to be considered successful. A 40% failure rate means that 60% of what he's done has generated him hundreds of millions and continues to do so.

And 40% has stiffed and ruined millions of people and even local economies. It's not all about Trump making money for himself. The guy has a decades long history of stiffing people for his own benefit. If you consider that a successful businessman then I don't know what to say.

And of that 60% a huge chunk of it is him just pimping out his name to overseas lapdogs who have tons of money to throw away on Trump's celebrity status.

I don't admire that. I understand why you do though.

OccultHawk 06-23-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849191)
Chula, when it comes to business, you don't even have to win all that much in order to be considered successful. A 40% failure rate means that 60% of what he's done has generated him hundreds of millions and continues to do so.

He ****s his daughter. Bitch is fine, too. Keep your enemies closer. :love:

OccultHawk 06-23-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

It's not all about Trump making money for himself.
The Donald don't play that. Honky hard.

elphenor 06-23-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1849141)
You're dead wrong there, he's probably the most successful charlatan and demagogue in the game right now.

I'm still not sure if this is true or if the Dems just ran the worst campaign in modern history behind a candidate nobody likes

Because the percentage of people who are like "yes I wanted Trump" is historically low for a president elect

Comparative to previous elections nobody voted for the Democrat and then even less people the Republican

OccultHawk 06-23-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1849199)
I'm still not sure if this is true or if the Dems just ran the worst campaign in modern history behind a candidate nobody likes

Because the percentage of people who are like "yes I wanted Trump" is historically low for a president elect

Dude

Hillary has her tongue so far up Wall Street's ass her tongue is coming out of their mouths to lick Trump's ass. Hillary never did **** but marry some **** talking shyster. At least, Trump IS the **** talking shyster. Do I wish she would've won? **** yes. Do I know why she lost? Because America knows without Bill she'd be lucky to lick clean his scrotum.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:56 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.