Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2021, 09:02 AM   #791 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
dunno I feel like if it came from a lab the most likely scenario would be that it leaked on accident from a virology lab

Though I think if I were putting my conspiracy hat on, I'd think China would be my suspect. Because it's too perfect. Release it in your country cause that gives you cover from suspicion. You wouldn't infect yourself would you?

At the same time in the back of china's mind, they know they have more experience and discipline in terms of quarantining and dealing with pandemics/viral outbreaks. China deals with **** like that all the time.

So leak it in your country, do a proper quarantine and get it under control locally while it ravishes through your less prepared and less competent adversary. Pretty much perfect plan and execution, China.

Though the funny answer would be it leaked from the virology labs cafeteria where the Chinese scientists were chowing down on some Bats or pangolins or whatever the **** those weirdos eat
It's like what Sun Tzu said: Do not cut off my arm, for I have already cut off my finger. Understand the finger. Use it as a tool. Use it to point the way. But if you swing to cut off the arm, you have already lost.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 09:50 AM   #792 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,604
Default

It's population control by the...

__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:54 AM   #793 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's like what Sun Tzu said: Do not cut off my arm, for I have already cut off my finger. Understand the finger. Use it as a tool. Use it to point the way. But if you swing to cut off the arm, you have already lost.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 01:10 PM   #794 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's like what Sun Tzu said: Do not cut off my arm, for I have already cut off my finger. Understand the finger. Use it as a tool. Use it to point the way. But if you swing to cut off the arm, you have already lost.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:07 PM   #795 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Joe Meek's Ghost
Posts: 14,090
Default

did you break both your ankles with that pivot
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:15 PM   #796 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Joe Meek's Ghost
Posts: 14,090
Default

Confucius say, man who run through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:08 PM   #797 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
did you break both your ankles with that pivot
That's the best you can come up with? Weak.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #798 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,834
Default

Not as weak as your ankles
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:25 PM   #799 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,027
Default

Ya'll got me. Pandemics are magic. China is magic. Bill Nye is the prophet of our times.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:26 PM   #800 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,834
Default

Leave me out of this I'm just here to diss your ankles
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.