Hong Kong and China - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2019, 04:00 PM   #51 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Jesus christ.

I could tear this post apart, but there's no way to do it without feeling like I'd just beaten up an autistic kid.
I feel like reading his post would be a daily occurrence for a 3rd grade English teacher reading essays. I couldn't do that all day. I'd go insane.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,343
Default

you can even name yourself Clown and people will still fall for the troll

the random bold font always cracks me up

we've got an artist really
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:48 PM   #53 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,444
Default

Bro if he posted more he'd be as beloved as mindfulness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:53 PM   #54 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,343
Default

I hope they're the same guy
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:58 PM   #55 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

To anyone:

Why would you be against Calexit if Hong Kong doesn’t need China?

Why don’t more of you promote the fragmentation of America?

What about NYC? Does NYC need America?

If America lost NYC in the Opium Wars and an agreement was made for its return...

I’m for the fragmentation and dissolution of the United States but if we’re so willing to ignore the link in heritage and culture between Beijing and Hong Kong why the **** don’t we get on with tearing our own monster down?

Ftr, I’ve been to Hong Kong and China. I don’t agree with Clown but it’s not like what he’s saying is completely left field. The relationship isn’t only adversarial.

More importantly though, there’s no value in what the demonstrators want to protect. They’re one of the most money hoarding billionaire friendly planet trashing capitalist earth killer cities on the planet. In terms of raping South America and Africa, Hong Kong and Beijing are blood brothers. If Hong Kong were attacked 9/11 style Beijing would **** up whoever did it.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,164
Default

I'm down as long as I still get to travel to other states when the dust settles.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm down as long as I still get to travel to other states when the dust settles.
The south would become so third world lol.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
To anyone:

Why would you be against Calexit if Hong Kong doesn’t need China?

Why don’t more of you promote the fragmentation of America?

What about NYC? Does NYC need America?

If America lost NYC in the Opium Wars and an agreement was made for its return...

I’m for the fragmentation and dissolution of the United States but if we’re so willing to ignore the link in heritage and culture between Beijing and Hong Kong why the **** don’t we get on with tearing our own monster down?

Ftr, I’ve been to Hong Kong and China. I don’t agree with Clown but it’s not like what he’s saying is completely left field. The relationship isn’t only adversarial.

More importantly though, there’s no value in what the demonstrators want to protect. They’re one of the most money hoarding billionaire friendly planet trashing capitalist earth killer cities on the planet. In terms of raping South America and Africa, Hong Kong and Beijing are blood brothers. If Hong Kong were attacked 9/11 style Beijing would **** up whoever did it.
I think our states have their own unique identity, but much of Calexit and Texas succession is bluster and not on the same level of something like Hong Kong
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:37 PM   #59 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post

If America lost NYC in the Opium Wars and an agreement was made for its return...
like if this actually happened the identity of NYC would be very different

that's the difference right there
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:13 AM   #60 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
To anyone:

Why would you be against Calexit if Hong Kong doesn’t need China?

Why don’t more of you promote the fragmentation of America?

What about NYC? Does NYC need America?

If America lost NYC in the Opium Wars and an agreement was made for its return...

I’m for the fragmentation and dissolution of the United States but if we’re so willing to ignore the link in heritage and culture between Beijing and Hong Kong why the **** don’t we get on with tearing our own monster down?

Ftr, I’ve been to Hong Kong and China. I don’t agree with Clown but it’s not like what he’s saying is completely left field. The relationship isn’t only adversarial.

More importantly though, there’s no value in what the demonstrators want to protect. They’re one of the most money hoarding billionaire friendly planet trashing capitalist earth killer cities on the planet. In terms of raping South America and Africa, Hong Kong and Beijing are blood brothers. If Hong Kong were attacked 9/11 style Beijing would **** up whoever did it.
I'm down. A country of 300 million people on a landmass the size of a continent is stupid and unmanageable. On that note, China should break up too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.