How many more lectures will Vegangelica make? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: How many more lectures will Vegangelica make?
1 3 17.65%
6,000 1 5.88%
26 0 0%
458 1 5.88%
Twelve 0 0%
2 0 0%
43 3 17.65%
155 0 0%
1 million 4 23.53%
Too many 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #41 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
world and if it makes you suicidal then you should probably be dead anyway.
And thus, the real Fetcher comes out.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

im guessing that whiskey was banned for being annoying. kinda bums me out cuz i thought he was eccentric and added a kind of wild card to the deck here at mb. i just want to know if people being annoying trumps people saying "kill yourself" in the realm of criteria for banishment. because personally, fletcher, i would much rather get a kick outta whiskey than know that such a malevolent mind is kickin' it here at mb. you've lost all respect.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
if you can't handle a bit of a bashing off someone on the Internet then you're not ready for the real world
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Fuck you, bloozin! Your stupid thread too!
<DoctorSoft>: You know life is good when you take Viagra to jack off lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
- Hendrix didn't even play the blues that well -

Amongst Mb's Most
Hated
(Smiley Face)
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #44 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Vegangelica is sweet, I don't care what anyone says. She needs to realise when people are ****ing morons and deserve a bit of a battering and when they are genuinely being 'bullied'. I'd also like to say Erica, that this is the Internet and you need to chill out man if you can't handle a bit of a bashing off someone on the Internet then you're not ready for the real world and if it makes you suicidal then you should probably be dead anyway.
Kay you are so angry sounding lately.
I think that she is sweet and I love her and she called the mods out for doing what they always do.
And the mods whined about it and made themselves better by continuing to do the same thing in her direction.

Like let's be honest. I know a lot of the mods outside of Music Banter. I know that some of them like to push peoples' buttons. So WHY is everyone acting like they are all holy and **** when they're trolling on purpose?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,447
Default

When you see the kind of moron we regularly have to pander to you shouldn't be surprised that we occasionally lash out once in a while. You should be more surprised it doesn't happen every day.

You kind of get tired of these miserable f*cks who only ever post to criticise everything you do.

F*ck them.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
MB quadrant's JM Vincent
 
duga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,721
Default

What I find funny about Whiskey is that he really never got it that bad (at least from what I've seen). For some reason, though, he felt he was constantly singled out and sent countless emails to EVERY mod asking about why this was. It got old. Even for me...and I didn't really deal with him that much. In the end, I doubt he left because he felt insulted. I think he left because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.
__________________
Confusion will be my epitaph...
duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #47 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Kay you are so angry sounding lately.
I think that she is sweet and I love her and she called the mods out for doing what they always do.
And the mods whined about it and made themselves better by continuing to do the same thing in her direction.

Like let's be honest. I know a lot of the mods outside of Music Banter. I know that some of them like to push peoples' buttons. So WHY is everyone acting like they are all holy and **** when they're trolling on purpose?
I like Vegangelica too, always have and always will. I was being honest with her with how I felt about what she posted in the other thread, but I wasn't making fun of her. Sadly there are a lot of members here who like to push people's buttons and troll. Fortunately I'm not one of them, it's not my style.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #48 (permalink)
gimme gimme
 
misspoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: istanbul
Posts: 887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
I think he left because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.
Seconded. He was trying really, really hard. No pop tart for him!
misspoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
What I find funny about Whiskey is that he really never got it that bad (at least from what I've seen). For some reason, though, he felt he was constantly singled out and sent countless emails to EVERY mod asking about why this was. It got old. Even for me...and I didn't really deal with him that much. In the end, I doubt he left because he felt insulted. I think he left because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.
my bad. i wasn't privy to the fact that a line through someone's name meant they'd deactivated their account themselves. i thought that meant they were banned.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #50 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
Seconded. He was trying really, really hard. No pop tart for him!
You're fairly new.

Would you say you've been treated with friendliness and made to feel welcome on the forum you f*cking idiot?

Damn, I just can't help myself
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.