Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2021, 08:04 AM   #221 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,555
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:20 AM   #222 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,413
Default



Aretha Franklin Live in Sweden ('68)
Odd selections before she gets to the hits, but she's in great form.
__________________
"A musician plays music. Other people name it." - Artie Shaw
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 11:20 AM   #223 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 887
Default

Al Green - Loving You / Belle (Live in Tokyo)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClilrOnPXXo
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:11 AM   #224 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,555
Default



Sunny & The Sunliners - My Dream
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 01:32 PM   #225 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post


Sunny & The Sunliners - My Dream
Very nice. Another BC gem. You have a BIG CROWN label box set or something? Wouldn’t mind a copy of that!
__________________
"A musician plays music. Other people name it." - Artie Shaw
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:06 PM   #226 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando here View Post
Very nice. Another BC gem. You have a BIG CROWN label box set or something? Wouldn’t mind a copy of that!
They've been releasing a lot of quality audio gems since they started in 2016. One of my favorite contemporary record labels. I don't think they've put out a box set yet but if they ever do, I'll certainly get a copy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:43 PM   #227 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
They've been releasing a lot of quality audio gems since they started in 2016. One of my favorite contemporary record labels. I don't think they've put out a box set yet but if they ever do, I'll certainly get a copy.
Just saw this compilation. Unfortunately, it's only on vinyl.

__________________
"A musician plays music. Other people name it." - Artie Shaw
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM   #228 (permalink)
Groupie
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 6
Default

The Cure the song is...Just like Heaven...not a heavy band just the right balance I feel that about them....
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM   #229 (permalink)
Groupie
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 6
Default

Sorry about that... just realised it says R. & B..you'll get use to me getting lost along the way..
now had a look what I felt like playing and have Luther Vandross..slow one...Here and Now..Husband's all time favourite is Toni Baxton Unbreak my Heart..It is a top tune...

Last edited by DianneW; Yesterday at 09:41 AM.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #230 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
Sorry about that... just realised it says R. & B..you'll get use to me getting lost along the way..
now had a look what I felt like playing and have Luther Vandross..slow one...Here and Now..Husband's all time favourite is Toni Baxton Unbreak my Heart..It is a top tune...
Haha. Yeah, Unbreak was a favorite of an old friend of mine, too.

__________________
"A musician plays music. Other people name it." - Artie Shaw
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.