Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2015, 01:22 AM   #30831 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Played a show a couple days ago in drag. Was a blast.
I dig it a lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:06 AM   #30832 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Played a show a couple days ago in drag. Was a blast.
Please tell me the mustache is fake.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #30833 (permalink)
Toe
Groupie
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Please tell me the mustache is fake.
All real baby.
Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:52 AM   #30834 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

I want that denim outfit on my wife circa 1990.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:09 AM   #30835 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Played a show a couple days ago in drag. Was a blast.
You look great.
__________________
| - || - |||
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #30836 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,861
Default

What's with the trolls though honestly, it's a bit excessive
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:34 AM   #30837 (permalink)
Toe
Groupie
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
What's with the trolls though honestly, it's a bit excessive
I collect them. I love troll dolls.
Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:17 PM   #30838 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I want that denim outfit on my wife circa 1990.
You know you're out of touch when you think head-to-toe denim was still cool in 1990.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:23 PM   #30839 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

2015


Learn2Fashion.

__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:23 PM   #30840 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know you're out of touch when you think head-to-toe denim was still cool in 1990.
Full denim is out of style? Since when?
__________________
| - || - |||
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.