Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2016, 11:16 AM   #32141 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,653
Default

Not exactly a revelation.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:27 AM   #32142 (permalink)
hypercritically unserious
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,065
Default

I too am not surprised that DWV isn't white trash and (shamefully) proud of it.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #32143 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,070
Default

Hey guys, been living in Leeds for the last 5 months. It's my first time in Europe so I went and traveled a bunch. Here's a photo of me in Prague in April.

__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:21 PM   #32144 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,108
Default

Nice! I love Prague. Are you in Leeds temporarily or is this permanent move?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:28 PM   #32145 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Great pic. Because of your avatar I assumed you were older.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #32146 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Nice! I love Prague. Are you in Leeds temporarily or is this permanent move?
Cheers man, no this is temporary. I'm just here for a school term at the moment, but will be heading back to Canada in a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Great pic. Because of your avatar I assumed you were older.
Heh, I've been fooling people like that since I joined this forum.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:48 PM   #32147 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Cheers man, no this is temporary. I'm just here for a school term at the moment, but will be heading back to Canada in a month.
That sounds great. I always regretted not studying abroad when I was in college. I glad you were able to, sounds like you're making the most of it too!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #32148 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post

Heh, I've been fooling people like that since I joined this forum.
You look a lot like my daughter's boyfriend.

__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #32149 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
That sounds great. I always regretted not studying abroad when I was in college. I glad you were able to, sounds like you're making the most of it too!
Yeah, it's been quite a time! I even got to play on an ice hockey team, which I hadn't ever done before in Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You look a lot like my daughter's boyfriend.
Handsome fella, I'll take it as a complement.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:04 PM   #32150 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Hey guys, been living in Leeds for the last 5 months. It's my first time in Europe so I went and traveled a bunch. Here's a photo of me in Prague in April.

What's up Jesse Pinkman?
__________________
| - || - |||
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.