Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2022, 06:14 AM   #39401 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Choosing the right user name is important. I derive mine from the love of the Beatles obviously (I was Mrmustard615 at another forum, Trollheart would remember). Whatever name you pick, it should reflect who you are. Ribbons, judging from how friendly you've been, that name seems to fit you very well.
Mine comes from an ad that used to be on the tele back in the 80s and my real name
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 04:41 PM   #39402 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
.
I like your face



You seem serious about the things you like
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:42 PM   #39403 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Choosing the right user name is important. I derive mine from the love of the Beatles obviously (I was Mrmustard615 at another forum, Trollheart would remember).
From one Beatles fan to another, this is for you, rubber soul. I believe I'm in the minority in that "Think For Yourself" is my favorite song on the album.



Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Whatever name you pick, it should reflect who you are. Ribbons, judging from how friendly you've been, that name seems to fit you very well.
Thank you! Maybe I should go to the dark side and rename myself deathvixen666XXX.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:46 PM   #39404 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
I like your face

You seem serious about the things you like
Yes, very distinguished, Cheese - and a cool goatee.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:55 PM   #39405 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
I like your face



You seem serious about the things you like
Pics of me being one of the things I don't like lol
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:56 PM   #39406 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

Ribbons, you're a total cutie pie

I used to use my real name as my username. Now it matches my avatar that I never change because it's perfect.
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 12:00 AM   #39407 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
Ribbons, you're a total cutie pie

I used to use my real name as my username. Now it matches my avatar that I never change because it's perfect.
What was your old username?........Been ages since I was last here up to yesterday (did that make sense?)
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 12:04 AM   #39408 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
What was your old username?........Been ages since I was last here up to yesterday (did that make sense?)
It was Toretorden at first and then just Tore. I came here in 2008 when I was living and working by myself in the high arctic during the winter polar night. I desperately needed some human connection and music to listen to on my walks in the dark.
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 12:07 AM   #39409 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
It was Toretorden at first and then just Tore. I came here in 2008 when I was living and working by myself in the high arctic during the winter polar night. I desperately needed some human connection and music to listen to on my walks in the dark.
Yep i remember now (the name part) Mine remains unchanged because I procrastinate too much and i'm seldom here these days......I hardly recognise any names now
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 10:46 AM   #39410 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
Ribbons, you're a total cutie pie
And you are totally kind - thank you, Tore!
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.