The Recreational Drug Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which drug do you like best?
Shrooms 36 5.72%
Acid 51 8.11%
Weed 241 38.31%
Ecstasy 30 4.77%
Meth 7 1.11%
Coke/Crack 15 2.38%
Heroin/Opium 17 2.70%
Alcohol 65 10.33%
Caffeine 51 8.11%
Nicotine/Harmane 11 1.75%
Other 27 4.29%
Hugs 68 10.81%
Angry Birds 8 1.27%
DXM 2 0.32%
Voters: 629. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #3041 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I took an Ibuprofen and TRIPPED BALLS. Was tripping so hard I looked in the mirror and my lips were twice their normal size, my head was itching real bad, and all kinds of red hives were everywhere! I had to take a couple Benedryl to come down!
Haha Actually, if you take enough Benadryl, you can most certainly TRIP BALLS.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #3042 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
Haha Actually, if you take enough Benadryl, you can most certainly TRIP BALLS.
It shares the active ingredient with Dramamine, does it not? At least it has very similar effects.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #3043 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Different active ingredients, similar effect. I've heard bad things about trips on either of these substances. Sort of like, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:33 PM   #3044 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
Different active ingredients, similar effect. I've heard bad things about trips on either of these substances. Sort of like, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Dramamine is bad, got arrested for the first time on that. It's pretty wild stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #3045 (permalink)
;)
 
cardboard adolescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 3,502
Default

i did a whole bunch of benadryl once, if you ever decide you really want to know what delirium is like, you should give it a try. i was incoherent for a good eight hours, hallucinating like crazy. it puts you in that place right between dreaming and waking, so you'll start seeing things while you're still awake and then pass out into really epic and elaborate dreamworlds. it's not exactly fun, but it's pretty interesting and intense.
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #3046 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i did a whole bunch of benadryl once, if you ever decide you really want to know what delirium is like, you should give it a try. i was incoherent for a good eight hours, hallucinating like crazy. it puts you in that place right between dreaming and waking, so you'll start seeing things while you're still awake and then pass out into really epic and elaborate dreamworlds. it's not exactly fun, but it's pretty interesting and intense.
Sounds a lot like DMT, but longer.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #3047 (permalink)
;)
 
cardboard adolescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 3,502
Default

I think if you could imagine tripping on DMT with the stupidity of being really drunk you would get pretty close to what Benadryl is like.
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #3048 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Radiohead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Default

I prefer Tramadol tid. It's prescribed for pain in the US, but is also prescribed in Europe as an anti-depressent. It tends to clear my head and increase mood. Works great to take 50-100mg an hour or two before getting up in the morning, especially if you had several drinks the night before. Also later in the day when brain fog kicks in. All meds affect people differently, but tramadol has no side effects for me. Safe, cheap, reliable and (I don't really care if it is or isn't) legal.
Radiohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #3049 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,455
Default

my favorite hangover cure is pot. safe, cheap, reliable and illegal.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #3050 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
my favorite hangover cure is pot. safe, cheap, reliable and illegal.
Pot, Coca-Cola, and McDonald's breakfast = hangover gone for me.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.