The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #1741 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
you got it chief.
em, you too .
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #1742 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
kouki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Devils armpit (aka Phx,AZ)
Posts: 125
Default

Back on topic kids.I actually get harder faster when im a buuuuzzzzing.Cant remember when im drunk I usually barf all over myself and pass out.LOL
__________________
It jiggles when he wiggles-Fez
kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #1743 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
you're so cool.
You think maybe it's within the realm of possibility that she simply meant her comment to be a supporting statement and not a desperate cry for social attention?
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #1744 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
storymilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by likuidcoka View Post
never had it before

I shall look for it and rub it all over my mans back and lick it off.

Is it expensive?=/
Nutella's delicious. I usually have it on bread, but if you prefer to spread it on someones back thats fine by me
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #1745 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Out of all body parts on which to eat a food product off of during a sex act, the back seems to be the weirdest, next to eating food out of someone's hair.

I think that could be the next big web-fetish, except using strange sex food like mashed potatoes, corn, baked fish, etc...
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:02 AM   #1746 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
You think maybe it's within the realm of possibility that she simply meant her comment to be a supporting statement and not a desperate cry for social attention?
hadn't occurred to me, but i think she can take care of herself.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #1747 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Out of all body parts on which to eat a food product off of during a sex act, the back seems to be the weirdest, next to eating food out of someone's hair.

I think that could be the next big web-fetish, except using strange sex food like mashed potatoes, corn, baked fish, etc...
thats what i thought.. why the back

god. i could never eat mince n mashed tatties again

anticipation: i was supporting the statement, i dont smoke doobs myself.. my friends do. and yes, i can take care of myself

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by likuidcoka View Post
never had it before
you have never lived. you really need to buy that stuff and make a piece & nutella, seriously!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #1748 (permalink)
ironing your socks
 
WolfAtTheDoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: I'm in a rocknroll band. huh.
Posts: 396
Default

To claim that someone is saying they smoke weed in order for them to portray an image of coolness is a ridiculous claim to make anyway. Practically everyone smokes weed, meaning that there are only a very small number of people to impress with your weed-smoking habits.
__________________
press your space face close to mine, love
WolfAtTheDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #1749 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
To claim that someone is saying they smoke weed in order for them to portray an image of coolness is a ridiculous claim to make anyway. Practically everyone smokes weed, meaning that there are only a very small number of people to impress with your weed-smoking habits.
I'm sorry but i completely disagree. You can talk about how you smoke weed without meaning to show off or talk yourself up to appear cool. However its just as easy to spot someone who talks about it and drops it into conversation because they believe that doing so will make them sound cool.

These are people i would like to beat with bats. Every single last one of them. It gets right up my nose.

EDIT: When i say i disagree, i disagree that its a ridiculous claim to make as people do indeed do it. However i agree that it really doesnt ever impress anyone.
__________________

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust

Last edited by Mojo; 10-06-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #1750 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

well i would just like to clarify, i do not smoke cannibis. jesus.
who actually cares who does do weed these days? its so common.
maybe when your in 1st year of Academy its something to boast about.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.