The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #6511 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
My boyfriend is getting braces tomorrow actually, and I don't want him cutting me up :|
You know you're not allowed by law to have sex with minors anyways, right?

__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #6512 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
You know you're not allowed by law to have sex with minors anyways, right?

He already feels bad about being in his 20's and getting braces! No need to add salt to the wound. LOL
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #6513 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
You know you're not allowed by law to have sex with minors anyways, right?

Haha belter.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #6514 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
He already feels bad about being in his 20's and getting braces! No need to add salt to the wound. LOL
You're a flautist, right? If your boyfriend was really young, you two could play flute in a minor.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #6515 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

So many sexual connotations attached to the flute.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #6516 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Does it have a name and how often do you blow it?















I bet you have never heard that one before..
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #6517 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Right on a serious note.

When I am out and talking to a random guy I consider good looking, I never see him as a potential partner. Same for guys I am friends with. Infact I can't even remember the last time I properly fancied a guy, seriously. I have noticed it for quite a while now and I don't know wither it is completely normal and I have just lost interest it has been that long? Or I'm even beginning to consider this might be me permanently and I'm just not interested in relationships? Has anyone else went through this and is it normal? I dunno I think I'm looking into it too much but who knows?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #6518 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Right on a serious note.

When I am out and talking to a random guy I consider good looking, I never see him as a potential partner. Same for guys I am friends with. Infact I can't even remember the last time I properly fancied a guy, seriously. I have noticed it for quite a while now and I don't know wither it is completely normal and I have just lost interest it has been that long? Or I'm even beginning to consider this might be me permanently and I'm just not interested in relationships? Has anyone else went through this and is it normal? I dunno I think I'm looking into it too much but who knows?
Yea I go through the same but it's more common than you think. I think you can fancy someone but not exactly click with them. Probably haven't found that certain person yet you're ready to have one with, so don't stress yourself about it. You're ready when you're ready. *shrug*

I'm always told "it will happen". I dunno if they mean out of the blue though?
__________________
last.fm

Last edited by Rjinn; 11-13-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #6519 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

I dunno I feel very weird about it, like I want a relationship but nobody is a good enough candidate? So much so, I don't fancy ANYONE. That is no exaggeration.

Cheers for replying, made me feel a bit better that it is not as uncommon as I thought.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #6520 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I dunno I feel very weird about it, like I want a relationship but nobody is a good enough candidate? So much so, I don't fancy ANYONE. That is no exaggeration.

Cheers for replying, made me feel a bit better that it is not as uncommon as I thought.
Dude (Yeah, I know you're a chick, but I call everyone "dude"), people suck. I don't think I've ever found somebody who I honestly thought, "You know, I could totally date her". I want to bang plenty of people, but date? Not so much.

Of course, you might also be gay.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.