The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #6831 (permalink)
air quote
 
Engine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pollen & mold
Posts: 3,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fck View Post
The other day I learned I am allergic to latex the hard way....
How much did you eat?
__________________
Like an arrow,
I was only passing through.
Engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #6832 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fck View Post
The other day I learned I am allergic to latex the hard way....
Oh no! Polyurethane condoms. There's your solution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
How much did you eat?
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #6833 (permalink)
fck
Groupie
 
fck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Berlin.
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Oh no! Polyurethane condoms. There's your solution.

Yea, so I learned. And now I get to carry around an EpiPen so I feel cool.
fck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #6834 (permalink)
fck
Groupie
 
fck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Berlin.
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
How much did you eat?
All of it.
fck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #6835 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevokes View Post
whoa now... just because i said i've had some interesting offers does not mean i was implying any knowledge whatsoever of bdsm. that is entirely not my thing. i have great sex and hurt myself enough outside the sac that i'm well enough stimulated to have no need of it. to me, bdsm is like drugs. and i'm not going to use another person like a drug, and i'm sure as hell not going to let them use me like one. no offense, but the psychological framework involved in the participation of things like that is, to me, unhealthy. sorry if that grinds your gears, but surely, being a dominatrix, you are prepared for the existence of this type of mindset.

all that being said, there's good money in catering to peoples' strange desires, so all the power to you. we are, after all, given only a capitalist system to create a survival schema inside of.
I'm taking the piss, relax
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #6836 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

I seem to be unable to differentiate between friendliness and flirtatiousness. I'd like to hear how you guys can tell. I've been in so many situations where I assume the person is being friendly but it's not the case. Usually my friends point it out and say "You know she was hitting on you right? You're hopeless..." Anyone else go through this?
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #6837 (permalink)
A Sarcastic Joyful Sound
 
wiggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
I seem to be unable to differentiate between friendliness and flirtatiousness. I'd like to hear how you guys can tell. I've been in so many situations where I assume the person is being friendly but it's not the case. Usually my friends point it out and say "You know she was hitting on you right? You're hopeless..." Anyone else go through this?
Yes. And the reverse, which I think in many cases is worse.
__________________
wiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #6838 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,279
Default

I remember not being able to recognize flirting when it happened to me, but now I find it fairly easy. Sometimes, a woman dedicates her attention to me and I notice there's some sort of eagerness that makes it seem a bit more than simply polite gesture. The obviousness of it differs of course (perhaps there are compliments or she seems really interested in what I do), but it's not so hard to pick up on. I guess the language might be just as subtle now as it was then, but perhaps the added years of social experience makes the difference. Or it could be that women around my age (30) are a lot easier to read in general than they were 10 years ago.

I still get it wrong from time to time, though. One time I was at a concert with my wife, I saw this girl who was winking at me. As I always do, I proudly beamed at my wife (then GF) telling her how that girl in the crowd over there had the hots for me. Turned out she was just having really bad facial tics.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Guybrush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #6839 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I remember not being able to recognize flirting when it happened to me, but now I find it fairly easy. Sometimes, a woman dedicates her attention to me and I notice there's some sort of eagerness that makes it seem a bit more than simply polite gesture. The obviousness of it differs of course (perhaps there are compliments or she seems really interested in what I do), but it's not so hard to pick up on. I guess the language might be just as subtle now as it was then, but perhaps the added years of social experience makes the difference. Or it could be that women around my age (30) are a lot easier to read in general than they were 10 years ago.

I still get it wrong from time to time, though. One time I was at a concert with my wife, I saw this girl who was winking at me. As I always do, I proudly beamed at my wife (then GF) telling her how that girl in the crowd over there had the hots for me. Turned out she was just having really bad facial tics.



that is just priceless.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #6840 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Wrong forum.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by victoria sponge; 04-28-2015 at 08:58 AM.
victoria sponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.