The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #701 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
Yea, check out my process in my edited post above.
It weirded me out.
ahh okay lol.

Yeah they even have those new little wisp things from Colgate. I'm thinking about checking that out just to see what it is and how it works.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #702 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
ahh okay lol.

Yeah they even have those new little wisp things from Colgate. I'm thinking about checking that out just to see what it is and how it works.
I don't think you understood what I was saying.

I was trying to figure out whether Dac was being sarcastic in his statement or not. Because it means two totally different things in each context.

I know some women carry toothbrushes in their purses. That's one way to tell they're hygienic, regardless of how slutty it may seem to some people that she may expect to be sleepin' with someone wherever she goes. It's not really about that. If I had room in my pockets, I'd have a toothbrush in one of them.
I was just asking Dac whether the bitch had a toothbrush.
And now I'm wondering what his answer meant.


Curiosity.
It's fun.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #703 (permalink)
Imperfectly Perfect
 
Kevorkian Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,289
Default

I have never met a woman who carries a toothbrush around before going out, and I have a lot of friends are slutty sorority people.

I have friends who carry around those disposable floss things for after dinner, but before going out to a frat party I have never seen one of my friends go let me get a toothbrush just in case I throw up.


but i might have not understood the conversation cause it's so early and there's a general air of confusion and sarcasm around the whole thing.
__________________
"it is only through a limitless accumulation of the imperfect that a certain type of perfection can be attained"
Kevorkian Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #704 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I have friends who carry around those disposable floss things for after dinner, but before going out to a frat party I have never seen one of my friends go let me get a toothbrush just in case I throw up
It's for the morning after. If you throw up and happen to have a toothbrush it's just an added bonus. Also present in males, sic the Frank Turner song Cassanova's Lament (see! I do know music!)

I picked up this silly habit in the last few years of going out in the evening to the town with all my friends of packing a spare t-shirt in my bag in case I do not make it home.

It's pathetic and I know it, but the truth is there've been mornings I've proved prudent taking toothpaste to the pub,
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #705 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I have never met a woman who carries a toothbrush around before going out, and I have a lot of friends are slutty sorority people.

I have friends who carry around those disposable floss things for after dinner, but before going out to a frat party I have never seen one of my friends go let me get a toothbrush just in case I throw up.


but i might have not understood the conversation cause it's so early and there's a general air of confusion and sarcasm around the whole thing.
I'm definitely confused.
I don't even know what we're talking about anymore... toothbrushes or sluts.
Well... I like both.
End of story.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #706 (permalink)
afrocentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 749
Default

i'm just sayin,...expected sexual activity or not,....i always have a toothbrush in my purse/truck,....and i have about two days worth of clothes,....just in case
__________________
i changed my mind; i changed my mind;now i'm feeling different

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #707 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Two?! I can understand one, for the morning after but TWO days?!

Man I need to be coming to your parties ...
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #708 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal View Post
Two?! I can understand one, for the morning after but TWO days?!

Man I need to be coming to your parties ...
Every one day of debauchery in any city in the world, is two in Texas.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #709 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy
 
dac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 2,847
Default

Not sarcasm, VF... I'm 20 btw. I run most girls I know, some skanks, some not, have a toothbrush in their purse. I doubt they carry it for vomit-related situations only, girls are just self conscious as ****.
__________________

dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #710 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
Not sarcasm, VF... I'm 20 btw. I run most girls I know, some skanks, some not, have a toothbrush in their purse. I doubt they carry it for vomit-related situations only, girls are just self conscious as ****.
Nah man, I agree.
(and I don't doubt your sexual prowess... you're a stud)
I would assume that if a girl had a toothbrush in her purse, it's because she can. I don't need to know the motivation behind it, now that I think of it... Because if I'm in a situation where I observe it, I'll be damned glad.

Morning breath is TEH FAIL.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.