The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #7931 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
It depends on the situation I guess. If the first party is considerably conscious and the second almost passed out then yes. This is only my perspective off course..
Eek...that's not good then...
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #7932 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Discovery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: England
Posts: 0
Default

Warning, this is a bit TMI...

I was getting a blowjob once and finished in my boyfriend's mouth without warning. The look of horror on his face as he ran to the bathroom was the funniest thing I've ever seen, and I was out of breath laughing for at least half an hour. Needless to say, he was not amused.
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #7933 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery View Post
Warning, this is a bit TMI...

I was getting a blowjob once and finished in my boyfriend's mouth without warning. The look of horror on his face as he ran to the bathroom was the funniest thing I've ever seen, and I was out of breath laughing for at least half an hour. Needless to say, he was not amused.
I find this a bit sad because I'm wondering if you swallow his load? If you do I don't see why swallowing yours is a big deal? It usually tastes pretty nice with girls unless they have eaten something greasy.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #7934 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I find this a bit sad because I'm wondering if you swallow his load? If you do I don't see why swallowing yours is a big deal? It usually tastes pretty nice with girls unless they have eaten something greasy.
Yeah the chorizo **** would surely be toxic.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #7935 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Open question to those that swallow or even guys that have tasted it just to see. I don't know I haven't.

Does diet really affect the taste? Do you prefer guys that are vegetarians versus meat eaters? Also if they have eaten a lot of fruit recently does it end up tasting better?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #7936 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Open question to those that swallow or even guys that have tasted it just to see. I don't know I haven't.

Does diet really affect the taste? Do you prefer guys that are vegetarians versus meat eaters? Also if they have eaten a lot of fruit recently does it end up tasting better?
I've heard that research suggests eating fruit makes both sexes load taste better but don't quote me on this. I will research it myself when I am at home later.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #7937 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,995
Default

nothing but fruits for the next couple of weeks? eh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #7938 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
nothing but fruits for the next couple of weeks? eh?
Or nothing but curry. That might make things interesting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #7939 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I've heard that research suggests eating fruit makes both sexes load taste better but don't quote me on this. I will research it myself when I am at home later.

Sounds like you have a few guys waiting at home to do some research with
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #7940 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Sounds like you have a few guys waiting at home to do some research with
I meant via my computer silly!

No guys at home, well there is but it's a boarding house so there's loads of people there.

A guy was checking me out on the train yesterday, making it rather obvious and then he never had the balls to come up to me. Instead he steals a fecking umbrella that someone had left on the train! I am not impressed.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.