The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #8331 (permalink)
MB quadrant's JM Vincent
 
duga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
That's how me and my last bf got together though, because I just straight up was like hey do you want to **** me?
2 years later I hate the guy because sexual compatibility means absolutely nothing in the long run
I disagree I think a good relationship needs the whole package. When you are horny you need someone who can satisfy that. If you want human connection you also need someone who can satisfy that.

I will say the connection is the more important of the two, though.
__________________
Confusion will be my epitaph...
duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #8332 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
I disagree I think a good relationship needs the whole package. When you are horny you need someone who can satisfy that. If you want human connection you also need someone who can satisfy that.

I will say the connection is the more important of the two, though.
Oh I agree, just that if you dont have the other two connections your relationship is not going to work out clearly

(speaking of my own experiences obv!!!)
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #8333 (permalink)
MB quadrant's JM Vincent
 
duga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Oh I agree, just that if you dont have the other two connections your relationship is not going to work out clearly

(speaking of my own experiences obv!!!)
Of course. Experience should help you recognize early on eventually when someone is not going to work out, though. It helps when you just want to get some... You can just bail after. Early on in my dating life it was hard to recognize and I ended up in some ****ty relationships as well.
__________________
Confusion will be my epitaph...
duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #8334 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Of course. Experience should help you recognize early on eventually when someone is not going to work out, though. It helps when you just want to get some... You can just bail after. Early on in my dating life it was hard to recognize and I ended up in some ****ty relationships as well.
Yeah exactly plus not coming out really ****s with how I act in relationships because if I cant feel comfortable with men or ****ing women then it's super confusing as hell

like being pansexual is confusing to everyone because everyone assumes I'm just bisexual and confused but I'm mainly attracted to androgynous people who present more masculine than feminine because that's what my opposite is but still the same. People think I wanna **** anyone/date anyone because I'm pansexual.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #8335 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,271
Default

I hope pansexual has something to do with pancakes.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #8336 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

My sexual orientation is regardless of gender/sex/presentation/identity
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #8337 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 0
Default

Y'all need some jesus in you.
Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #8338 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
zombie kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: in a grave.
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
Y'all need some jesus in you.
I don't.
zombie kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #8339 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
Y'all need some jesus in you.
Hahahhahha
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #8340 (permalink)
An Butthole
 
Sequoioideae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
Y'all need some jesus in you.
I need him deep inside me.
__________________
Funnel From Another Lover

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.