Your Day - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #57331 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Fancy writing works on most professors but not all of them.
I find myself toning it back a lot because it feels like flexing
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:17 PM   #57332 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
honestly it makes me want to pick up writing again as a hobby, I was captain of the Creative Writing Club in high school yo

I just quit after because aptitude or not everything your wrote as a teenager ****ing sucks and its hard to recover from that

writing takes balls of steel
Just write cool **** then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I find myself toning it back a lot because it feels like flexing
I mostly just made sure that it was interesting to read, which in turn made it more interesting to write.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #57333 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Oh fuck yes, niggers, the power is back on and I don't give a shit about your faggot liberal mores cause I can wash my work uniform and eat food that requires electricity!
Are you alright?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #57334 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,739
Default

also still no date with blue vesty which is getting agonizing because my base instincts say she is open to it, like 60-40 chance if I had to venture a guess

check out my hot hot vocab baby
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:25 PM   #57335 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Are you alright?
I thought my post made this clear that yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
also still no date with blue vesty which is getting agonizing because my base instincts say she is open to it, like 60-40 chance if I had to venture a guess

check out my hot hot vocab baby
Bruh I have no experience in this area but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do something and not be a neurotic weirdo hiding in a couch fort.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:25 PM   #57336 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post



I mostly just made sure that it was interesting to read, which in turn made it more interesting to write.
I'm going to weedle weedle wank with words
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #57337 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Enjoy your cheese and rice covered in ketchup, Charles.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #57338 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post



Bruh I have no experience in this area but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do something and not be a neurotic weirdo hiding in a couch fort.
it's ****ing weird though for me because I will have to work with her everyday still if I get rejected and I'm just a lowly orange vest and she's a secretary and I will feel creepy because my behavior right now is creepy blogging about this poor poor girl for 4 months someone phone her and warn her
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #57339 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Enjoy your cheese and rice covered in ketchup, Charles.
Bruh you cheer for fascism and I'm the white trash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
it's ****ing weird though for me because I will have to work with her everyday still if I get rejected and I'm just a lowly orange vest and she's a secretary and I will feel creepy because my behavior right now is creepy blogging about this poor poor girl for 4 months someone phone her and warn her
Gimme her number and I'll tell her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #57340 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,739
Default

she wore a Duke Nukem shirt to work today lol

if I had her number it'd be free, I am quite honestly fire through text
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.