Your Day - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2021, 06:20 AM   #78491 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Boondocking sounds alright tbh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 06:45 AM   #78492 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
BATVAN, BATVAN, BATVAN
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA
BATVAN!
.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 08:37 AM   #78493 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Batvan and Ramen sounds alright tbh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:51 AM   #78494 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,747
Default

And Harley Quinn on her, well, Harley.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:11 AM   #78495 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Batvan and Ramen sounds alright tbh.
That should be the new Netflix and Chill
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 12:10 PM   #78496 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,019
Default

Was my mom's birthday this weekend and her cat got killed a day or two before... She just got the damn thing like 6 months ago. Had to dig a hole and bury it for her. It was raining and gloomy as **** out. **** was depressing.

Then I went to the laundromat to do laundry and some bum came up to me and asked for a cig. We got to talking and he was telling me about this car wash him and a few other drunks run. They were there to wash their rags. No business in the rain. Said he was living in a tent in the woods. I asked him why not the shelter. Said they put him out for being an alcoholic. Same think that happened to me. I asked him if he ever thought of joining a program and trying to go sober. He just shook his head and said he'd been drinking since he was 12. Said his dad caught him stealing a beer from the fridge at that age and told him don't let me catch you sneaking again, of you want a beer just ask. Been drinking ever since. When he went to leave he hesitated for a moment and looked back. I thought he was gonna ask for money which I didn't even have cash. He asked to buy another cig instead. I gave him the pack. Felt depressed and desperate for some kind of human connection. It was one of those days when it feels like God just has a tricked up sense of humor.

Then my mom's neighbors came over and got drunk with her and helped cheer her up on her birthday. They are lesbians. They're pretty chill. When they move out I'm gonna try to take their apartment.
jwb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:25 PM   #78497 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,747
Default

That's a really sad story jwb. Condolences to your mother. What a horrible thing to happen almost on her birthday. I bet the cat was her only companion too. And as for the guy in the launderette; very sad and depressing. Maybe you should rent a comedy movie or do something that raises your spirits.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:34 PM   #78498 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,087
Default

yeah that's a dark bunch of circumstances. Sorry for your mom and her cat
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:53 PM   #78499 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Was my mom's birthday this weekend and her cat got killed a day or two before... She just got the damn thing like 6 months ago. Had to dig a hole and bury it for her. It was raining and gloomy as **** out. **** was depressing.

Then I went to the laundromat to do laundry and some bum came up to me and asked for a cig. We got to talking and he was telling me about this car wash him and a few other drunks run. They were there to wash their rags. No business in the rain. Said he was living in a tent in the woods. I asked him why not the shelter. Said they put him out for being an alcoholic. Same think that happened to me. I asked him if he ever thought of joining a program and trying to go sober. He just shook his head and said he'd been drinking since he was 12. Said his dad caught him stealing a beer from the fridge at that age and told him don't let me catch you sneaking again, of you want a beer just ask. Been drinking ever since. When he went to leave he hesitated for a moment and looked back. I thought he was gonna ask for money which I didn't even have cash. He asked to buy another cig instead. I gave him the pack. Felt depressed and desperate for some kind of human connection. It was one of those days when it feels like God just has a tricked up sense of humor.

Then my mom's neighbors came over and got drunk with her and helped cheer her up on her birthday. They are lesbians. They're pretty chill. When they move out I'm gonna try to take their apartment.
Have you considered communism?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:53 PM   #78500 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,080
Default

jwb, very sorry to hear that you and your mom had to endure such sadness on her birthday. My condolences on the passing of your mom’s cat. It was generous of you to share your time and cigarettes with the man in the laundromat, especially as you were feeling poorly yourself. I hope that much better days will be coming your way soon.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.