Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2021, 11:19 PM   #79771 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And just like every sign too probably if you're whack enough to read that ****.
Hey, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed if my alignments were as shitty as yours too. Let's see if anything resonates.

Leo sun = the expression of your ego. This accounts for your infuriating arrogance, wrongful empowerment, and rage inducing hard-headedness. It explains your commitment to performative ally-ship in progressive movements toward equality - in your case I believe it's who you are when you're trying to be who you're not.

Pieces moon = your dark/repressed side. This points to your whiny bitch attitude about life and the constant deflection/displacement of your own self hatred onto anyone and everyone who dares come near you and/or is within earshot of being blamed for your own emotional retardation. Pieces is a water sign. Water signs are notoriously sensitive, over-emotional, codependent... you think you can hide your vulnerability from people but obvious insecurities are obvious. You're a big baby.

Since you couldn't exert yourself to provide even an approximate birth time, your ascendant/rising sign can not be accurately calculated, but it can be narrowed down to two possible placements. This sign represents how others perceive you, and exposes the difference between how you react to emotions privately vs. publicly. You are either a Libra or Gemini rising. These are both air signs - as in, they're full of hot air. Manipulative, toxic, unwilling to take any accountability for their actions - the complete fucking cunts of the zodiac.

Now these are just three of your placements, each other planet has a sign assigned to it, and each planet represents an area of your life (f.ex Mars = how you fuck and how you rage). I'd be happy to continue down the list and see what else makes you suck so much.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:46 PM   #79772 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,001
Default

Pretty sure everyone on this forum's got the same alignment on whatever planet drives pettiness.

Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:50 PM   #79773 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon
 
SGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 2,998
Default

Just got back from a little vacation to celebrate my first wedding anniversary. Damn it's great to be in love. 16 year old me would call me lame. But, 16 year old me was also stupid as hell.

I don't always agree with Charles, but in this case I do. Astrology is dumb as ****. Almost as dumb as MBTI assessments. But in case anyone was curious, I'm a saggitarius, so of course that's what I'd think.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:59 PM   #79774 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Hey, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed if my alignments were as shitty as yours too. Let's see if anything resonates.

Leo sun = the expression of your ego. This accounts for your infuriating arrogance, wrongful empowerment, and rage inducing hard-headedness. It explains your commitment to performative ally-ship in progressive movements toward equality - in your case I believe it's who you are when you're trying to be who you're not.

Pieces moon = your dark/repressed side. This points to your whiny bitch attitude about life and the constant deflection/displacement of your own self hatred onto anyone and everyone who dares come near you and/or is within earshot of being blamed for your own emotional retardation. Pieces is a water sign. Water signs are notoriously sensitive, over-emotional, codependent... you think you can hide your vulnerability from people but obvious insecurities are obvious. You're a big baby.

Since you couldn't exert yourself to provide even an approximate birth time, your ascendant/rising sign can not be accurately calculated, but it can be narrowed down to two possible placements. This sign represents how others perceive you, and exposes the difference between how you react to emotions privately vs. publicly. You are either a Libra or Gemini rising. These are both air signs - as in, they're full of hot air. Manipulative, toxic, unwilling to take any accountability for their actions - the complete fucking cunts of the zodiac.

Now these are just three of your placements, each other planet has a sign assigned to it, and each planet represents an area of your life (f.ex Mars = how you fuck and how you rage). I'd be happy to continue down the list and see what else makes you suck so much.
Astrology's bull**** but all the signs have positive traits. Two sides to every story and all that good stuff.

5 Reasons why LIBRA is considered the BEST zodiac sign
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:11 AM   #79775 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Just got back from a little vacation to celebrate my first wedding anniversary. Damn it's great to be in love. 16 year old me would call me lame. But, 16 year old me was also stupid as hell.

I don't always agree with Charles, but in this case I do. Astrology is dumb as ****. Almost as dumb as MBTI assessments. But in case anyone was curious, I'm a saggitarius, so of course that's what I'd think.
Awww, congrats!!

Here's to many more years of mutual love and respect.
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm | Goodreads | Letterboxd
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:46 AM   #79776 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Just got back from a little vacation to celebrate my first wedding anniversary. Damn it's great to be in love. 16 year old me would call me lame. But, 16 year old me was also stupid as hell.

I don't always agree with Charles, but in this case I do. Astrology is dumb as ****. Almost as dumb as MBTI assessments. But in case anyone was curious, I'm a saggitarius, so of course that's what I'd think.
I actually think that Astrology makes perfect sense at the start, and then the more you learn about it it gradually makes less sense, while mbti doesn’t make sense, but the more you read about it the more sense it has.
Up to a certain point

Congratulations on your anniversairy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:48 AM   #79777 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:53 AM   #79778 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Let's see if anything resonates.
How would you interpret my chart (just without the agressiveness like with Batlord)?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:03 AM   #79779 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,937
Default

Dunno I'm no doctor but i think that it says you have cancer dude
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:19 AM   #79780 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Hey, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed if my alignments were as shitty as yours too. Let's see if anything resonates.

Leo sun = the expression of your ego. This accounts for your infuriating arrogance, wrongful empowerment, and rage inducing hard-headedness. It explains your commitment to performative ally-ship in progressive movements toward equality - in your case I believe it's who you are when you're trying to be who you're not.

Pieces moon = your dark/repressed side. This points to your whiny bitch attitude about life and the constant deflection/displacement of your own self hatred onto anyone and everyone who dares come near you and/or is within earshot of being blamed for your own emotional retardation. Pieces is a water sign. Water signs are notoriously sensitive, over-emotional, codependent... you think you can hide your vulnerability from people but obvious insecurities are obvious. You're a big baby.

Since you couldn't exert yourself to provide even an approximate birth time, your ascendant/rising sign can not be accurately calculated, but it can be narrowed down to two possible placements. This sign represents how others perceive you, and exposes the difference between how you react to emotions privately vs. publicly. You are either a Libra or Gemini rising. These are both air signs - as in, they're full of hot air. Manipulative, toxic, unwilling to take any accountability for their actions - the complete fucking cunts of the zodiac.

Now these are just three of your placements, each other planet has a sign assigned to it, and each planet represents an area of your life (f.ex Mars = how you fuck and how you rage). I'd be happy to continue down the list and see what else makes you suck so much.
I should have known you collecting MB's astrology data was a trap to gain roasting ammunition, and I approve

Anyway, stubborn, arrogant Leo *******s represent

Oh and also congrats on your anniversary SGR
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.