Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2021, 08:29 AM   #79821 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
Why not?
They're clearly a danger to each other.

I mean if she hit him with a car, and he isn't one of those cool an calm people, then this might escalate further pretty quickly
Oh yeah **** can very likely escalate... But that's on her to call the cops/not call them... I'm not getting involved i just wonder what's gonna happen. I was more debating whether to **** with this broad or not but really i already know the answer to that...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 10:32 AM   #79822 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
jadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: dont ask
Posts: 439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Oh yeah **** can very likely escalate... But that's on her to call the cops/not call them... I'm not getting involved i just wonder what's gonna happen. I was more debating whether to **** with this broad or not but really i already know the answer to that...
You only live once. Sounds like you're attracted to her, and if she ran over someone with a car, the sex most likely isn't going to be boring
jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 11:39 AM   #79823 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,872
Default

But you might end up getting shot by her ex if you get involved of course...
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 12:10 PM   #79824 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
You only live once. Sounds like you're attracted to her, and if she ran over someone with a car, the sex most likely isn't going to be boring
I'm attracted to her yeah but that's about it. Im not ****ing with her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Real question though: I know tropical and sidereal astrology are based on different coordinates. That obviously influences the alignments and associated readings, but are they approached differently and have you noticed if one leads to more consistent (some might say rigid) self-analysis than the other?
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 03:07 PM   #79825 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,333
Default

Taking a break and having some chai tea
while listening to a couple of goodies:

Maistah AphricaMeow
and
Black Unity Trio - Al-Fatihah





rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:10 PM   #79826 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
WOW you must uh, have a LOT of feelings. I’ve never known anyone to have the same placement in all of the Big 3, let alone Mars and Venus. This chart is exceptional. I’ll do a little write up for you.
When should I be expecting it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:18 PM   #79827 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko View Post
When should I be expecting it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:36 PM   #79828 (permalink)
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal
 
Mucha na Dziko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nice one



I was just curious, not rushing, not dragging
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
This thread reads like the synopsis of a tv series, in a good way
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:40 PM   #79829 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 23,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You think they accept this as an excuse down at BK?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:48 PM   #79830 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,754
Default

He's not a Wizard tho. He's an Orc.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.