Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2018, 12:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
drugs for the children
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,949
Default

The 21st so one week.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:56 PM   #52 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,189
Default

[Best Avatar: Goofle

Best Signature: Frownland

Sexiest Member (female)
: Chio

Sexiest Member (male): bob.

Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Mindfulness

Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: elphenor

Best Writer: Trollheart

Nicest member: Lisnaholic

Smartest poster: Frownland

Funniest member: Frownland

Angriest Member:Chula Vista

Best Mediator: Exo

Best Site Contributor:Trollheart

Biggest Music Contributor:Mondo Bungle

Best Media Forum Contributor:

Best Plugger (plug.dj):

Best Taste in Music: Janszoon

Most Improved Member:Occult Hawk

Most Underrated Poster: Rubber Soul

Best Thread Starter: Trollheart

Most Missed Poster: Chio

Most Diverse Music Taste: rostasi

Most Mainstream Music Taste: Mindfulness

Thread of the Year: Universal Basic Income

Moderator of the Year: Exo,

Journal of the Year: The Batlord's Kitchen Sink Journal of Anything and Everything He Wants to Write About, ****ing losers

New Journal of the Year: From Freak Fighter...

Best New Member 2017: Chio

Member of the Year 2017: Occult Hawk

Best Rivalry: Frownland vs Chula

Biggest Lounge Lizard:Batlord

Best Member Music Album (Released in 2017):

Lifetime Achievement Award: Chula
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:57 PM   #53 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,414
Default

#yearofthehawk
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #54 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
[Best Avatar: Goofle

Best Signature: Frownland

Sexiest Member (female)
: Chio

Sexiest Member (male): bob.

Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Mindfulness

Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: elphenor

Best Writer: Trollheart

Nicest member: Lisnaholic

Smartest poster: Frownland

Funniest member: Frownland

Angriest Member:Chula Vista

Best Mediator: Exo

Best Site Contributor:Trollheart

Biggest Music Contributor:Mondo Bungle

Best Media Forum Contributor:

Best Plugger (plug.dj):

Best Taste in Music: Janszoon

Most Improved Member:Occult Hawk

Most Underrated Poster: Rubber Soul

Best Thread Starter: Trollheart

Most Missed Poster: Chio

Most Diverse Music Taste: rostasi

Most Mainstream Music Taste: Mindfulness

Thread of the Year: Universal Basic Income

Moderator of the Year: Exo,

Journal of the Year: The Batlord's Kitchen Sink Journal of Anything and Everything He Wants to Write About, ****ing losers

New Journal of the Year: From Freak Fighter...

Best New Member 2017: Chio

Member of the Year 2017: Occult Hawk

Best Rivalry: Frownland vs Chula

Biggest Lounge Lizard:Batlord

Best Member Music Album (Released in 2017):

Lifetime Achievement Award: Chula
PM your vote, numbskull.
And no voting for yourself.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #55 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
#yearofthehawk
Church
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
PM your vote, numbskull.
And no voting for yourself.
When there are no worthwhile candidates the only thing to do is protest.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
When there are no worthwhile candidates the only thing to do is protest.
Since I'm no longer writing mine? Yeah, I know what you mean. Stay strong.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:51 PM   #58 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

ends tomorrow

get your ****in votes in asap
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:55 PM   #59 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
ends tomorrow

get your ****in votes in asap
Come spin some tings.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Come spin some tings.
i show up and you arent even there

even used a post icon to show my displeasure
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.