Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2018, 10:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Plus I too am lazy and hate myself so tbh my immune system is always at a disadvantage.
My problem is that my body likes itself. My brain is like the dude who lives upstairs from five bros who love each other.

"Dude, you're so awesome."

"NO. You're awesome."

"Bro."

"I know bro. Nothing will stop us. We're too awesome."

My brain is upstairs and can hear this sh*t through the vents.

"Get on my level you sh*tty good for nothing healthy bitches."
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:57 AM   #22 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,168
Default

The part that worries me is that 3 times a day I'm having a meal with a room full of seniors, all it takes is one of them getting sick to spread this damn bug like wildfire.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
Call me Mustard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 1,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You're Jenny McCarthy.
I am not


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
But looking for quality interaction on MB is like trying to stay hydrated by drinking salt water.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I am not
You distrust vaccines for anecdotal/baseless reasons. You're Jenny McCarthy.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
The part that worries me is that 3 times a day I'm having a meal with a room full of seniors, all it takes is one of them getting sick to spread this damn bug like wildfire.
This reminds me of the old saying "You're not in traffic. You ARE the traffic."
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
My problem is that my body likes itself. My brain is like the dude who lives upstairs from five bros who love each other.

"Dude, you're so awesome."

"NO. You're awesome."

"Bro."

"I know bro. Nothing will stop us. We're too awesome."

My brain is upstairs and can hear this sh*t through the vents.

"Get on my level you sh*tty good for nothing healthy bitches."
Lol. For me it's more like that time I lived with 4 perpetually drunk girls in a two bedroom apartment.


"Um can you do something about this mess pls, k thanksssss."

"You still owe me $20 from when your card got declined at target."

"Sorry I can't pay rent until the end of the month, can you cover me?"


I forgot where I was going with this.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
Call me Mustard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 1,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You distrust vaccines for anecdotal/baseless reasons. You're Jenny McCarthy.
I only distrust the flu vaccine. I'm not trying to get the damn thing banned and I'm vaccinated for everything else including small pox.

So can I assume you're in medical school? You seem to know more about vaccines than Jonas Salk.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
But looking for quality interaction on MB is like trying to stay hydrated by drinking salt water.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
I forgot where I was going with this.
Bitches. You saw bitches and your brain had a bitchy flashback.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:08 AM   #29 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I only distrust the flu vaccine. I'm not trying to get the damn thing banned and I'm vaccinated for everything else including small pox.
You distrust it for similarly empty reasons, Jenny.

Quote:
So can I assume you're in medical school? You seem to know more about vaccines than Jonas Salk.
Nope, post-grad advertising major. I'm just passionate about journalism and science.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #30 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I only distrust the flu vaccine. I'm not trying to get the damn thing banned and I'm vaccinated for everything else including small pox.
Same tbh. It's good for babies and the elderly and people with otherwise compromised immune systems but I don't need it. I have had jobs try to tell me it's mandatory and I'm just like lol nah.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.