Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2018, 01:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,711
Default

One of my irl friends sent me a picture of a new puppy

So I texted wow three dogs

And she said no I’m “rehoming” my collie

Never even heard that word before but WTF???

Who the **** does that just to get a puppy? That’s ****ing repulsive

She’s got money and a big fenced yard and everything

I don’t think I can continue my friendship with someone who would give their dog away

That’s beyond comprehension to me

I mean it’s your dog

WTF???
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:54 PM   #62 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,997
Default

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,255
Default

Anyone who can do that to a dog can do that to a person. **** that whore.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #64 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Anyone who can do that to a dog can do that to a person. **** that whore.
I will totally ghost a person. A dog is like a contract thing. Dogs are ride or die forever
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 03:45 PM   #65 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
One of my irl friends sent me a picture of a new puppy

So I texted wow three dogs

And she said no I’m “rehoming” my collie

Never even heard that word before but WTF???

Who the **** does that just to get a puppy? That’s ****ing repulsive

She’s got money and a big fenced yard and everything

I don’t think I can continue my friendship with someone who would give their dog away

That’s beyond comprehension to me

I mean it’s your dog

WTF???
So she had 2 dogs, then got a puppy and is now rehoming one of the older ones?! WHY?! If she doesn’t have the rescources for 3 then she shouldn’t be getting a puppy. She sounds like a bitch.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #66 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,343
Default

really this is a thing to care about
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:33 AM   #68 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
One of my irl friends sent me a picture of a new puppy

So I texted wow three dogs

And she said no I’m “rehoming” my collie

Never even heard that word before but WTF???

Who the **** does that just to get a puppy? That’s ****ing repulsive

She’s got money and a big fenced yard and everything

I don’t think I can continue my friendship with someone who would give their dog away

That’s beyond comprehension to me

I mean it’s your dog

WTF???
You should refriend her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:37 PM   #69 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
You should refriend her.
You might be right. I’ve been ghosting her and I’m sure her feelings are hurt. It’s complicated because I’ve been weeding people out of my life. There’s a materialistic selfishness about her. I’m not sure if yall will see the relationship between this and the dog but we go way back and I remember in our early college days she would be flakey about social commitments but an incredibly reliable employee at work. When I pointed that out she was very frank that her livelihood was far more important than her social life. Fair enough but to me it felt wrong that she respected her bosses so much more than her friends, necessity or not. I show up to work on time but I also show up to meet my friends on time. I guess it’s this me first vibe that I’m not digging. Plus, not loving your own dog... that feels toxic to me.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:40 PM   #70 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You might be right. I’ve been ghosting her and I’m sure her feelings are hurt. It’s complicated because I’ve been weeding people out of my life. There’s a materialistic selfishness about her. I’m not sure if yall will see the relationship between this and the dog but we go way back and I remember in our early college days she would be flakey about social commitments but an incredibly reliable employee at work. When I pointed that out she was very frank that her livelihood was far more important than her social life. Fair enough but to me it felt wrong that she respected her bosses so much more than her friends, necessity or not. I show up to work on time but I also show up to meet my friends on time. I guess it’s this me first vibe that I’m not digging. Plus, not loving your own dog... that feels toxic to me.
Rehome. Refriend.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.