Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 07:34 PM   #371 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

I dont see anything wrong with that as long as youre just using it to express your personality.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:45 PM   #372 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwnwthvwls View Post
i dont see anything wrong with that as long as youre just using it to express your personality.
Fucking. Google. Cares.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:48 PM   #373 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

I was being sarcastic you angry north jersey lunatic. I guess you missed the pro nazi arguments earlier in the week.

This is why I get infractions, fml.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:53 PM   #374 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I was being sarcastic you angry north jersey lunatic. I guess you missed the pro nazi arguments earlier in the week.

This is why I get infractions, fml.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:53 PM   #375 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I was being sarcastic you angry north jersey lunatic. I guess you missed the pro nazi arguments earlier in the week.

This is why I get infractions, fml.
And proud of it.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:55 PM   #376 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
And proud of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:03 PM   #377 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
See, I agree with Mel, but the avatar Charles wanted had no glowsticks and even though I know that he was using it ironically or whatever he intended, people coming to this board would see a swastika and that's pretty much it. There's a line, albeit a fine one, between glowsticking Hitler and a girl with a swastika armband.

Discretion. This was our discretion.
I understand where you are coming from. I guess there is different ways of looking at this like there's more than one way to slice a Jersey tomato. The angle I looking at it is that I don't understand why the Charles don't see it as a Spinal Tap moment i.e. Smell the Glove (original album cover being censored) and just move on with the thought that he has something in common with the band Spinal Tap. You know like the plans of mice and men, so no harm no foul with the mods.

I never use to think about Google when I was on MusicBanter, and for a long time I thought of it as an oasis from all that kind of Big Brother is watching kind of stuff. Now that Google is involved it is like the death knell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:47 PM   #378 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,184
Default

Google has been involved. Its not a new thing. Where do you think MB gets its ads?
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:04 PM   #379 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
Google has been involved. Its not a new thing. Where do you think MB gets its ads?
From the ad council?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:07 PM   #380 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,184
Default

Damn that's a good answer.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.