Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,020
Default

Not enough, apparently.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,763
Default

Don’t be jelly
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,714
Default

I love Occult Hawk cause he is the first person on the boards (oppose to plug.dj) to like my taste in music. He's always been positive on my album picks. I love OH cause: He likes ...

5. Eddie Harris - Instant Death
4. Church Blurred - Crusade album
3. Simply Saucer - Cyborgs Revisited
2. Elizabeth Cotten - Freight Train And Other North Carolina Folk Songs And Tunes

The #1 reason why I love Occult Hawk is because The Batlord said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
OH can go **** himself with some of his beliefs tbh and is a ****ing white trash ****.
Lately I've been noticing The Batlord deriding some of my favorite MB members like Goofle, Just the Facts, etc etc. . ... and I've been thinking 'what are the odds this phenomena being so consistent statically? But recently it seems Batlord has been upping the ante with OH, and that is why I love him. It basically comes down to one simple formula. The love I have for MB members is in direct proportion to Batlord's derision of them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς

Last edited by Neapolitan; 02-14-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 04:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I love Occult Hawk cause he is the first person on the boards (oppose to plug.dj) to like my taste in music. He's always been positive on my album picks. I love OH cause: He likes ...

5. Eddie Harris - Instant Death
4. Church Blurred - Crusade album
3. Simply Saucer - Cyborgs Revisited
2. Elizabeth Cotten - Freight Train And Other North Carolina Folk Songs And Tunes

The #1 reason why I love Occult Hawk is because The Batlord said:


Lately I've been noticing The Batlord deriding some of my favorite MB members like Goofle, Just the Facts, etc etc. . ... and I've been thinking 'what are the odds this phenomena being so consistent statically? But recently it seems Batlord has been upping the ante with OH, and that is why I love him. It basically comes down to one simple formula. The love I have for MB members is in direct proportion to Batlord's derision of them.
Yeah, baby, talk dirty to your little whore.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Simply Saucer
I bet they're full of secrets
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,425
Thumbs up

I like The Hawk because he's funny and has his own mind. And is a nice person underneath all of the bants.

Cheers.
__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
I like The Hawk because he's funny and has his own mind. And is a nice person underneath all of the bants.

Cheers.
Thanks
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 4,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
omg marry each other already
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Welcome to the new mb. A haven for straight white depressive snowflakes playacting as anarchists.


She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Someone call that homophobic cake maker in Kentucky!
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,020
Default

Slate grey frosting? That's so bourgeois. Either gimme pink or call it off.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.