Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2019, 08:21 PM   #51 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
MTV always sucked
no it didnt you weak bitch
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 08-18-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:33 AM   #52 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
MTV always sucked
Youre not even old enough to remember when it was good i barely am.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #53 (permalink)
drugs for the children
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,951
Default

Headbanger's Ball was lit
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #54 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
I've never understood the concept of music videos. Even as a lad the promise never lived up to the hype and it was just "Oh, here's a thing to watch while the music plays. Maybe it'll be funny or something." I mean how dumb do you have to be to think that the visual is supposed to actually be a representation of the song or whatever and not just something to get people to sit still in front of the TV?
I agree. Movies shouldnt have any music either. What kind of idiots combine image and sound?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:23 PM   #55 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I agree. Movies shouldnt have any music either. What kind of idiots combine image and sound?
And here comes DWV with his basic bitch atheist forum logic.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:34 PM   #56 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,658
Default

Sorry not sorry. Im autistics i cant help it. When you say stupid things you get stupid responses.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #57 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,324
Default

there are great music videos

usually when they're made by the band itself, but not always

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:53 PM   #58 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,324
Default

this is not one of those things where cheap is worse
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #59 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,324
Default

I like the ones that look like the VHS was dropped in the bathtub



__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.