MB Discord Server - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Should We Create An MB Discord Server?
Yes 13 72.22%
No 3 16.67%
Kegel Weights 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2021, 04:09 AM   #251 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: United States
Posts: 0
Question What is discrord in real?

I still don't know what discord is? Will it be beneficial for my website or not?
lukemike555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 06:05 AM   #252 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemike555 View Post
I still don't know what discord is? Will it be beneficial for my website or not?
I see a lot of people advertising in Pornhub comment sections. Try that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:41 PM   #253 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I see a lot of people advertising in Pornhub comment sections. Try that.
lol im sure you do
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:43 PM   #254 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,111
Default

Tracfone customer feedback... Pornhub video comments.. is there any comment section you don't stop to read?
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:48 PM   #255 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,564
Default

I like comment sections...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 10:18 AM   #256 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,229
Default

I did not know this existed. Great.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:05 PM   #257 (permalink)
Basscadet
 
Dayvan Cowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 1,247
Default

Anyone got a functioning invite link? I'll give you a virtual sugar cookie for it. with sprinkles.
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 10:05 PM   #258 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
Anyone got a functioning invite link? I'll give you a virtual sugar cookie for it. with sprinkles.
https://discord.gg/6zst3e45
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 01:39 PM   #259 (permalink)
From beyooond the graaave
 
Queen Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The state that proudly brought you Disco Duck
Posts: 1,229
Default

I don't see why not.
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:13 PM   #260 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Boo View Post
I don't see why not.
Its alreadee up
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.