The Thread of Cancellation - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2021, 04:32 PM   #131 (permalink)
the Gay Agenda
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,220
Default

10% Obama, 50% random namedropping, 40% ME, holy **** what a narcissist. 'first I called my class at UCLA and told them to watch apocalypse now' dude what
also his almost whispered delivery of 'huffington post'
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:48 PM   #132 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,859
Default

Wait so him and Seth Rogan should have switched parts in Pineapple Express?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:02 PM   #133 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Didn't Manson have a video abusing a handicapped girl or something? I love Manson but he always came off as a self absorbed douche that would gaslight people and I hands down believe he'd exploit a teenage fan and groom her into adoration of him.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:11 PM   #134 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post


I’ll never stop laughing at this
That’s like if you took the very worst line Jim Morrison ever wrote and **** on it then ate it and **** it out again.

That is easily the worst poem I have ever heard.

Damn. I still am enamored with him as an actor though. But wow. That’s so bad that you can’t even enjoy it ironically or anything.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:14 PM   #135 (permalink)
the Gay Agenda
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Didn't Manson have a video abusing a handicapped girl or something? I love Manson but he always came off as a self absorbed douche that would gaslight people and I hands down believe he'd exploit a teenage fan and groom her into adoration of him.
**** I just read that that bastard abused Evan Rachel Wood too :'(
seriously **** that guy, she's precious
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:15 PM   #136 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
That’s like if you took the very worst line Jim Morrison ever wrote and **** on it then ate it and **** it out again.

That is easily the worst poem I have ever heard.

Damn. I still am enamored with him as an actor though. But wow. That’s so bad that you can’t even enjoy it ironically or anything.
I’m delighted to share!
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:20 AM   #137 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,448
Default

I'd like to hear elphenor and James Franco in a one-on-one poetry slam contest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:51 AM   #138 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
I'd like to hear elphenor and James Franco in a one-on-one poetry slam contest.


__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 07:10 AM   #139 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,979
Default

Country Radio Quickly Removing Morgan Wallen From Playlists After Racial Slur

I don't know who that guy is but apparently he was the biggest thing in (American) music this year and is certainly in the middle of being "cancelled"...
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 07:28 AM   #140 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
a stunning development for someone who was the most successful recording artist in any genre at the moment
Fake news by fake Jews: Never heard of him and I know everything.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.