The Thread of Cancellation - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2021, 12:33 PM   #211 (permalink)
the Gay Agenda
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,220
Default

Ok you don't even get how contradictory ideas work. Cool.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:43 PM   #212 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Ok you don't even get how contradictory ideas work. Cool.
Nah man he's the Jackson Pollock of critical thinking. If Jackson Pollock was a poo flinging chimp of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:45 PM   #213 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I simultaneously believe contradictory ideas. It’s called being a complicated human not a ****ing robotron

I’ve said it before. Worrying about hypocrisy is for ****ing nitwits. I think if you can only process and identify with one set of beliefs you’re a goddamn simpleton

It’s like y’all think life is high school debate club. I caught you in a contradiction! Who the **** cares? I don’t.
Lol

Ramblings of a mad man
You’re not complicated you’re just an egomaniac
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:56 PM   #214 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,554
Default

another case of "just take the L"
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:24 PM   #215 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Lol

Ramblings of a mad man
You’re not complicated you’re just an egomaniac
Take it from the girl who thinks rejecting mind-body dualism is Cartesian

Derp derp
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:25 PM   #216 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Ok you don't even get how contradictory ideas work. Cool.
There only one way to skin a cat derp derp
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:27 PM   #217 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
another case of "just take the L"
Hi my name is elph

I’m the liberal robot - I will quote Chomsky I will quote Chomsky

Outside thinker Danger Danger n-word alert pronoun failure does not compute
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:32 PM   #218 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Hi my name is elph

I’m the liberal robot - I will quote Chomsky I will quote Chomsky

Outside thinker Danger Danger n-word alert pronoun failure does not compute
take the L, dawg

you made a stupid
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:33 PM   #219 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,554
Default

I don't agree with Chomsky on Cancel Culture ironically

or his devout belief in non-violence or Free Speech absolutisms
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:44 PM   #220 (permalink)
the Gay Agenda
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
There only one way to skin a cat derp derp
oh when it comes to being wrong there's definitely multiple ways to skin a cat.

'All clever people reason alike; all dumb people are dumb in their own way'
- free after Tolstoi
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.