Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > New Releases Ratings Forum
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Damn.
5 3 14.29%
4 7 33.33%
3 5 23.81%
2 2 9.52%
1 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,893
Default

I legitly can't get enough of this album. DNA. is such a tune and a half.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:29 PM   #42 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I legitly can't get enough of this album. DNA. is such a tune and a half.
About time somebody other than mindfulness and me repping this album. I love it. And for some reason, people at this forum hate it.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
About time somebody other than mindfulness and me repping this album. I love it. And for some reason, people at this forum hate it.
Well they can go **** themselves because this album has legs. Just solid all the way through. Some of the songs aren't as bangin' as the others but I enjoy it all (besides U2)
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:42 PM   #44 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Well they can go **** themselves because this album has legs. Just solid all the way through. Some of the songs aren't as bangin' as the others but I enjoy it all (besides U2)
I don't think the album is as strong as TPAB, but I do love enough of the tracks off of DAMN. to conclude that it's a pretty good album. Especially DNA. What a ****ing track. The ending verse is so god damn good.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #45 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I don't think the album is as strong as TPAB, but I do love enough of the tracks off of DAMN. to conclude that it's a pretty good album. Especially DNA. What a ****ing track. The ending verse is so god damn good.
Right? How can that dude even breeeattthheee after them sick bars.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
Oh You Guyghurs
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,138
Default

The soul **** is whack.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #47 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Right? How can that dude even breeeattthheee after them sick bars.
Plus the video for it ain't too bad either.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.