JBL 305pMKII - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Stereo & Production Equipment
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Old 09-15-2022, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie

Default JBL 305pMKII

Hi everyone, I own the audiotechnica m30x and I was thinking of buying the focusrite solo sound card(which I'll eventually pair with something worthwile). Will I see a difference with these headphones?
I'm interested in buying the JBL 305p MKII for use in a 3.3mx2.8mx3m(width-breadth-height) room. Will the acoustics be bad? Am I better off with investing in a better set of headphones?
Smn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...

The Focusrite Solo is a USB interface, not a sound card. If you want a true sound card (low cost), go with something like a Creative Soundblaster Audigy Rx.

Both good purchases tho.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Music Addict

Would need more info to fully evaluate your best options. what kind of budget are you looking at?

the JBLs are pretty low cost IMO. with speakers generally consider its a long term investment, spend 3 to 4 times what you want to on them, you will have them for 10 years. maybe the yamaha hs5 or hs7

A good pair of open back headphones are really nice for long listening hours...the klipsch promedia would also be a good budget friendly powered speaker choice.

© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.