Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2021, 12:38 PM   #381 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

Danke

2 of those are cheapo frisbees and the other 2 look like Innova Sharks. The bead profile might also be on a Roc or Buzzz, but I'm guessing Shark.

How long ago was that?
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 12:54 PM   #382 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 7,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Danke

2 of those are cheapo frisbees and the other 2 look like Innova Sharks. The bead profile might also be on a Roc or Buzzz, but I'm guessing Shark.

How long ago was that?
This was in Fall of 2013, Minnesota people were so nice, I dont think I met one person I didnt like in the whole time there. The St.Cloud VA has a course basically an amazing place. Has a golf course veterans can play for free and even freaking has a bowling alley in it's basement lol

The AA meetings are large there too, but yeah, I Instagramed that disc golf photo back in 2013.



https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4598
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 12:59 PM   #383 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

Very cool.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 01:14 PM   #384 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

Inparcerated 4 is this weekend and I'll be there DJing again, both days Sat and Sun, 12 hrs each day but I'm ready.

Here's footage from, I think, the first one. I'm in the beginning sitting behind the speakers at the 'command center' and you can see my setup and even my old Jeep I traded in last year. Then the camera goes into the crowd and zooms in on my buddy Matt (the Asian Invasion), who will be staying at my place for the weekend. He's the one who organized the B-Day round out in Des Moines for me. Great guy and one hell of a golfer.

Dave (the guy filming) recorded his entire round, so if you watch the whole 2.5+ hrs you can get an idea of what it's like to play inside those walls.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 02:22 PM   #385 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 04:45 PM   #386 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ribbons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Inparcerated 4 is this weekend and I'll be there DJing again, both days Sat and Sun, 12 hrs each day but I'm ready.

Here's footage from, I think, the first one. I'm in the beginning sitting behind the speakers at the 'command center' and you can see my setup and even my old Jeep I traded in last year. Then the camera goes into the crowd and zooms in on my buddy Matt (the Asian Invasion), who will be staying at my place for the weekend. He's the one who organized the B-Day round out in Des Moines for me. Great guy and one hell of a golfer.

Dave (the guy filming) recorded his entire round, so if you watch the whole 2.5+ hrs you can get an idea of what it's like to play inside those walls.
I see you, and Matt. He does look like a sweet guy; very nice of him to organize your birthday round. Hope you both have a great weekend. I like the punning event title: InPARcerated
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 05:01 PM   #387 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
What are the chances one of them just tossed a roach?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 06:06 PM   #388 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 7,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Inparcerated 4 is this weekend and I'll be there DJing again, both days Sat and Sun, 12 hrs each day but I'm ready.

Here's footage from, I think, the first one. I'm in the beginning sitting behind the speakers at the 'command center' and you can see my setup and even my old Jeep I traded in last year. Then the camera goes into the crowd and zooms in on my buddy Matt (the Asian Invasion), who will be staying at my place for the weekend. He's the one who organized the B-Day round out in Des Moines for me. Great guy and one hell of a golfer.

Dave (the guy filming) recorded his entire round, so if you watch the whole 2.5+ hrs you can get an idea of what it's like to play inside those walls.
12 hrs of DJing, Thats some serious playlisting lol

good luck



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What are the chances one of them just tossed a roach?
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:30 PM   #389 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
I see you, and Matt. He does look like a sweet guy; very nice of him to organize your birthday round. Hope you both have a great weekend. I like the punning event title: InPARcerated
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What are the chances one of them just tossed a roach?
I thought of that, but nah. DG people are usually decent folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
12 hrs of DJing, Thats some serious playlisting lol

good luck
Thanks mang. I have a 3 (soon to be 4) year playlist I've used each year and it's only gotten LAAAARger. lol

__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 08:28 AM   #390 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,891
Default

Some progress out at the Jackson Park course. This was a frequented drug and prostitution area because of the overgrowth which gave a bit of cover (tons of condoms and paraphernalia laying around when I was given the tour). Hopefully this kills all of that. The people doing the work out there are quite sure it's a step in the right direction, and I'm inclined to believe them.

After/Before
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.