Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default Kiiii's Arcade

I've been trying to figure out what I want my 2nd journal to be about. I did make one a while ago attempting to review 20 or some odd albums, but I ended up not liking the idea, and allowed that journal to fade away. I've finally come to an agreement with myself as to what I want my 2nd journal to be..."Video Games". It's no secret to anybody that I have an enormous passion for video games. I watch people play them through Youtube and Twitch, and I play them myself. I don't really consider it to be an addiction. I consider it a way to enjoy myself without having to go out all the time and get drunk with people I hardly know. I'm thinking what I will do here is pretty much what you'd expect. I'll talk about video games I like, some that I don't like, and I'll give my overall opinion on them. We'll be discussing games through PC and consoles, specifically ones I have played. My music journal will still provide OST from games that I like, but this will be a place for me to talk about the games specifically and to really put out there what I enjoy and not enjoy about them. So sit tight, grab your controllers, and let's get this ball rolling.

Time and time again, I will also do monthly themes where I will talk about a certain genre of games or choose a specific category, and I'll spend the whole month talking about them. Here's what you will find in this journal for the monthly themes that have taken place.

Last edited by Key; 09-03-2018 at 05:20 PM.