Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #130 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Mirrorball95
Enough with the f*cking videos in every post

I might do some more people later.
I only tend to do a lot of videos, when Im either doing a new thread on a band or introducing someone to a new band.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
Mirrorball95-pretty cool dude, but seems to be overrun with music downloads
Yeah, I'll be about 40 by the time I catch up with them.

Anyway, I know Im relatively new to this forum & I havent actually spoke with every poster yet but Ill give it my best shot.

Jackhammer- First guy I spoke to on this forum, really sound guy, laid back & generous. I also thought he was in his late 20s! 37???

Right Track- I like his style, firm but fair. Hes probably the fairest of all the mods when at the same time being the most firm. He also likes Cast too, which is always a winner in my book!

Urban Hatemonger- I hated him at first (I remember thinking 'what a stupid f*cking avatar'), but have come to respect him & realised that he is a pretty sound guy. Also, a lot of his posts I have read have made me laugh. I am also facsinated with his obsession with The Fall, as I do not know anybody else who is (or didnt ever think anybody would be) obsessed with The Fall. A good guy, but cross him & he takes no prisoners.

Tortetorden- This guy is the Musicbanter handyman. If you ever have any problems, this is the guy to speak to. (sorry if this causes your inbox to overload ) When I first came on here & didnt know how to do certain things such as the last fm & other stuff, I simply sent him a message & he was more than happy to help.

Janszoon- Have only spoke with briefly a few times, could have been arguments. Hates Phish for some reason but Im not that big on them anyway so dont mind him. Just seems a pretty unusual band to hate.

Sleepy Jack- I dont want to say that i hate any MB member, but this guy kind of gets on my nerves. Will maybe come to terms with him in time.

Boo Boo- This is perhaps the most entertaining of all MB members. I have mixed feelings about this member, for instance at the start I argued with him, thought 'he' was a girl, then argued some more, then found out about King Crimson & more of Yes through him which made me kind of appreciate this member more. Its kind of a continous cycle of arguing and the occasional agreement.

Antonio- Probably the most similar MB member to me in terms of taste. This guy has cracking taste & has just about the same taste in music as me. Also whats better is the bands/artists Ive recommended so far to him, he has liked. The best part being that he likes the Mirrorball album which really made my day.

Comus- Similar to Booboo, I find myself arguing with him and then recentley he introduced me & provided me with the Bodkin album, which i thoroughly enjoyed. To be honest (like Booboo) , I used to hate him at first but have come to appreciate him over time.

Fasho- Perhaps I'm being premature here in saying that i dont like him. Its probably just because Im jealous that when i looked at his Last Fm I didnt recognise 90% of the artists he had in his top list. Also he is the same age as my younger brother, enough said.

Stone Birds- Another poster I have yet to argue with (which is a rarity), I was very impressed with the maturity of his band 'Stone Birds' & oppose anyone who say they are sh*t. Very good for his age and shows a lot of potential.

Sonace- Billy Gibbons is a massive ZZ Top fan. I also like him.

One thing Ive noticed whilst doing this list is that I have been in an argument with just about every single poster Ive come across, which I suppose is a bad sign & could be why some people have been saying I am a troll or whatever. It's hard to explain, when I see a post that pisses me off I feel compelled to reply to it and let them know just how pissed off I am. In truth, I dont really hate anyone on this, if theres anything I dislike its just their opinions.

Anyway, Ive probably missed some people out along the way, sorry if I have its either that ive not spoken to you enough yet to remember you/you were too boring for me to remember you, or that ive just simply forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.

Last edited by Mirrorball95; 06-03-2009 at 06:14 PM.