Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3431 (permalink)
Not one of the good ones
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 16,077
Default

*trying too hard to be a "cool" mom

Meaning that the cool people are here already and you're interrupting our fun.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3432 (permalink)
Motorized Super Satan
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 21,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
^Funnier than any of Chelsea's trying too hard to be a cool mom jokes.
The only cool moms are tied naked to a bed with a camera pointed at them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But no, I ain't a furry. I see absolutely no reason the concept of anthropomorphic animals should have such a large fanbase, especially since I'm aware much of the art is porn. I mean, why the hell have a fanbase half as large as Star Trek?
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3433 (permalink)
i hate the new last fm
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: falafel
Posts: 846
Default

^ you should be ashamed of yourself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
pansy savage 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
pansy_gayboy_69: a very serious internet forum commenter
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:09 PM   #3434 (permalink)
Antisocial Butterfly
 
ChelseaDagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
*trying too hard to be a "cool" mom

Meaning that the cool people are here already and you're interrupting our fun.
Is this your hurtful way of saying the embarrassment isn't worth our quality time trips to Baskin Robbins?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
While the Bat will take any opening Chelsea is a bit more picky.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #3435 (permalink)
Remember The Batlord!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 12,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No. Not in the least. Kill yourself.
I wouldn't presume to deprive the world of me. That would just be selfish. Besides, who would you rag on then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you kill yourself, batbitch. trollheart is the man.
__________________
"Look, I'm programmed to be very busy ... Calculon, "Futurama"

Indicia Trollheartus: All my journals under one roof

Check out my new extensive discography project,
Discographius Trollheartus Enormicus

(40 discographies and counting as of January 2017!)


Currently showing: Captain Beefheart


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I think I may be in love with you Trollheart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
This is why I regularly win Funniest Member and you live in a trash bag.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:33 PM   #3436 (permalink)
Heavens to Murgatroyd
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 4,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
He has mysterious co-writers?
No, not that mysterious. If you read his one journals you would know who the mysterious co-writer is. I didn't mention his name figuring he wouldn't want to be bombarded with questions concerning Unknown Soldier.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
This isn't a constructive discussion anymore. I'm done talking with you.

I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous. — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #3437 (permalink)
Motorized Super Satan
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 21,890
Default

You mean Anteater in the aor journal?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But no, I ain't a furry. I see absolutely no reason the concept of anthropomorphic animals should have such a large fanbase, especially since I'm aware much of the art is porn. I mean, why the hell have a fanbase half as large as Star Trek?
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:10 PM   #3438 (permalink)
Heavens to Murgatroyd
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 4,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You mean Anteater in the aor journal?
I am like Julian Assange, I will not release my sources.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
This isn't a constructive discussion anymore. I'm done talking with you.

I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous. — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #3439 (permalink)
Antisocial Butterfly
 
ChelseaDagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I am like Julian Assange, I will not release my sources.
I just realized there's more to your avatar than Marilyn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
While the Bat will take any opening Chelsea is a bit more picky.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #3440 (permalink)
0/0/0/0/0/0
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 9,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So I guess Ki's having another snit fit?
I love when you're wrong.
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can't skank the plank, everyone is gay but me, fůck off, lucem dindunuffin

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.