Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3431 (permalink)
Russia minus sir = USA
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 23,030
Default

*trying too hard to be a "cool" mom

Meaning that the cool people are here already and you're interrupting our fun.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3432 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 28,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
^Funnier than any of Chelsea's trying too hard to be a cool mom jokes.
The only cool moms are tied naked to a bed with a camera pointed at them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #3433 (permalink)
Lebanese Communist Party
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hadath
Posts: 612
Default

^ you should be ashamed of yourself.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:09 PM   #3434 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
*trying too hard to be a "cool" mom

Meaning that the cool people are here already and you're interrupting our fun.
Is this your hurtful way of saying the embarrassment isn't worth our quality time trips to Baskin Robbins?
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #3435 (permalink)
Best foot forward
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Where the sour turns to sweet
Posts: 18,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No. Not in the least. Kill yourself.
I wouldn't presume to deprive the world of me. That would just be selfish. Besides, who would you rag on then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you kill yourself, batbitch. trollheart is the man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'd like some rules for this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You don’t even need to listen to it to know it’s a ten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I thought I liked a song by The Fall once but here it turned out to be by The Call.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh ... Yeah, that's whatever you were talking about for you!"
Zapp Brannigan

"I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink".
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:33 PM   #3436 (permalink)
clouds got in my way
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 5,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
He has mysterious co-writers?
No, not that mysterious. If you read his one journals you would know who the mysterious co-writer is. I didn't mention his name figuring he wouldn't want to be bombarded with questions concerning Unknown Soldier.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Dude, I was giving a report on Napoleon in middle school and I said that he had an ice cream named after him.
If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” –Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #3437 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 28,555
Default

You mean Anteater in the aor journal?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:10 PM   #3438 (permalink)
clouds got in my way
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 5,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You mean Anteater in the aor journal?
I am like Julian Assange, I will not release my sources.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Dude, I was giving a report on Napoleon in middle school and I said that he had an ice cream named after him.
If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” –Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #3439 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I am like Julian Assange, I will not release my sources.
I just realized there's more to your avatar than Marilyn
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #3440 (permalink)
Kiiii
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 9,315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So I guess Ki's having another snit fit?
I love when you're wrong.
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batlord is a cuck, batlord suicide forest, can't skank the plank, everyone is gay but me, fůck off, lucem dindunuffin, no i'm not, rip the batlord

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.