Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2015, 09:38 AM   #231 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
*******
I know, right?! I'm the ****ing troll on this site. Step off!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #232 (permalink)
Ori Ori Ori
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 2,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know, right?! I'm the ****ing troll on this site. Step off!
No offense, but I think my trolling is more classy than yours. My light-hearted and stupid yet kinda witty messages are way more fun than your pseudo-stalker PM's featuring pictures of feces and herpes. I mean, come on man, pictures of feces are so 2014.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Batlord in Plug
I know this might make me sound liek an assshole, but whole is nameless.. Like, I know then hame, but I'm not really that familiar/ Wia,t where Feel free. I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever make s me look awesome is fine. Fuck Hesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
Oriphiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #233 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
No offense, but I think my trolling is more classy than yours. My light-hearted and stupid yet kinda witty messages are way more fun than your pseudo-stalker PM's featuring pictures of feces and herpes. I mean, come on man, pictures of feces are so 2014.
I didn't send the poo PMs, but the herpes was mine. Wait...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:32 AM   #234 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Lovedump2k15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Default

Screw you guys, I'm not dead.
Lovedump2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:38 AM   #235 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedump2k15 View Post
Screw you guys, I'm not dead.
God damn, I was hoping this punk was dead.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:25 AM   #236 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,995
Send a message via Skype™ to RoxyRollah
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
No offense, but I think my trolling is more classy than yours. My light-hearted and stupid yet kinda witty messages are way more fun than your pseudo-stalker PM's featuring pictures of feces and herpes. I mean, come on man, pictures of feces are so 2014.
Your power grab, was ill plotted.You need more then flowery poems to dismantle an icon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #237 (permalink)
Ori Ori Ori
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 2,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Your power grab, was ill plotted.You need more then flowery poems to dismantle an icon.
I was just halfheartedly fooling around when I sent those messages, but hey, if you really think my antics are challenging enough to the usual pranksters to be described as a "power grab", then i'm actually kind of flattered.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Batlord in Plug
I know this might make me sound liek an assshole, but whole is nameless.. Like, I know then hame, but I'm not really that familiar/ Wia,t where Feel free. I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever make s me look awesome is fine. Fuck Hesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
Oriphiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:28 PM   #238 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Your power grab, was ill plotted.You need more then flowery poems to dismantle an icon.
Yeah, or at least something that can get you arrested.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #239 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,122
Default

OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:52 PM   #240 (permalink)
Born This Way
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 22,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
Oriphiel posted a picture in the Member Picture Gallery a while back. She has a lovely beard.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.