Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #42331 (permalink)
party trick
 
wolverinewolfweiselpigeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,931
Default

Teacher Work Days aren't as fun from the other side.
__________________
damn i wish i wasn't such a WIMP
wolverinewolfweiselpigeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:30 AM   #42332 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 3,931
Default

Adulting sucks.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:35 AM   #42333 (permalink)
Motorized Super Satan
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 21,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Teacher Work Days aren't as fun from the other side.
Now you get to school with ****heads who don't take naps or go outside to throw each other off the monkey bars.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But no, I ain't a furry. I see absolutely no reason the concept of anthropomorphic animals should have such a large fanbase, especially since I'm aware much of the art is porn. I mean, why the hell have a fanbase half as large as Star Trek?
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:46 AM   #42334 (permalink)
party trick
 
wolverinewolfweiselpigeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,931
Default

The semester doesn't officially start until next week so this week is all classroom prep, team building activities and professional development workshops. It's all great and wonderful and an important experience but all I want to do is stay in bed with my dog and play twilight princess.
__________________
damn i wish i wasn't such a WIMP
wolverinewolfweiselpigeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #42335 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 2,972
Default

Portland/Vancouver got a foot of snow since last night




Trees are snapping all over town.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Actually I'm Canadian but thanks anyway friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #42336 (permalink)
Motorized Super Satan
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 21,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
The semester doesn't officially start until next week so this week is all classroom prep, team building activities and professional development workshops. It's all great and wonderful and an important experience but all I want to do is stay in bed with my dog and play twilight princess.
Convince them that co-op online gaming is an excellent team building exercise.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But no, I ain't a furry. I see absolutely no reason the concept of anthropomorphic animals should have such a large fanbase, especially since I'm aware much of the art is porn. I mean, why the hell have a fanbase half as large as Star Trek?
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #42337 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Portland/Vancouver got a foot of snow since last night




Trees are snapping all over town.
This photo was taken right after Paul karate chopped the ground into submission.
__________________
" I slashed and burned thru my 15 minutes of fame."
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #42338 (permalink)
Motorized Super Satan
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 21,868
Default

That woman has a foot-long hand? Jesus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But no, I ain't a furry. I see absolutely no reason the concept of anthropomorphic animals should have such a large fanbase, especially since I'm aware much of the art is porn. I mean, why the hell have a fanbase half as large as Star Trek?
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #42339 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 3,931
Default

It's my daughters birthday today, so I made reservations for us at an upscale restaurant. Funny thing is that it's right across the street from the restaurant she manages at.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #42340 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 2,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
This photo was taken right after Paul karate chopped the ground into submission.

lol


I took this one







The ground was bare yesterday evening.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Actually I'm Canadian but thanks anyway friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a procreating erection, appropriate erection, beer chugging, birthday, bitchin bout stuff, challenge, coffee break, drunk, flyingpig 4 president, fml, goddamnit derek, hangover, i have crabs, inappropriate erection, it's britney bitch, lolsonic, mlia, sexy time, shots, smh, tea time, things you did, toxic avenger, work, your day

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.