Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Members Journal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 04:32 PM   #101 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,758
Default

Comics Code Authority Abandonment - Wikipedia
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 04:52 AM   #102 (permalink)
Oh you wish!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knocking over the last domino in a house of cards: checkmate!
Posts: 14,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What's your point, bitch?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
This point you're making is so stupid that I almost thought I wrote it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nothing makes our nation's enemies sweat quite as much as McAfee. At least when it's on their computers.
Come away human child to the waters and the wild
With a Faery hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.


W.B Yeats, The Stolen Child.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #103 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
What's your point, bitch?
My point is that you're wrong and I needed to tell you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:07 PM   #104 (permalink)
Oh you wish!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knocking over the last domino in a house of cards: checkmate!
Posts: 14,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
My point is that you're wrong and I needed to tell you.
Wrong about what?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
This point you're making is so stupid that I almost thought I wrote it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nothing makes our nation's enemies sweat quite as much as McAfee. At least when it's on their computers.
Come away human child to the waters and the wild
With a Faery hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.


W.B Yeats, The Stolen Child.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #105 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Wrong about what?
Quote:
The Count may seem an odd subject to feature in a comic, even a Marvel comic, but fact is, that up until about 1971 comics were forbidden to feature vampires of any sort. Then the law was relaxed slightly
There was never a law.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:15 PM   #106 (permalink)
Oh you wish!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knocking over the last domino in a house of cards: checkmate!
Posts: 14,072
Default

Whatever, dude.

Traditionally, the Comics Code Authority prevented Marvel from publishing vampire comics. This was revised in early 1971, when comics were allowed to publish characters and beings from established literary works. Later that year Morbius appeared in Spider-Man for the first time, and Dracula followed in his own title some months later.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_(Marvel_Comics)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
This point you're making is so stupid that I almost thought I wrote it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nothing makes our nation's enemies sweat quite as much as McAfee. At least when it's on their computers.
Come away human child to the waters and the wild
With a Faery hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.


W.B Yeats, The Stolen Child.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:20 PM   #107 (permalink)
this is not a moderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 17,623
Default

Rules=/=law
Frownland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #108 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Whatever, dude.

Traditionally, the Comics Code Authority prevented Marvel from publishing vampire comics. This was revised in early 1971, when comics were allowed to publish characters and beings from established literary works. Later that year Morbius appeared in Spider-Man for the first time, and Dracula followed in his own title some months later.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_(Marvel_Comics)
I know what the Comics Code Authority is. I explained it to you yesterday. It is not a government organization with legal authority. It is private, and therefore all of its rules are optional.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #109 (permalink)
Oh you wish!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knocking over the last domino in a house of cards: checkmate!
Posts: 14,072
Default

So I said law when I meant rule. Kill me. By which I mean, **** off.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
This point you're making is so stupid that I almost thought I wrote it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nothing makes our nation's enemies sweat quite as much as McAfee. At least when it's on their computers.
Come away human child to the waters and the wild
With a Faery hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.


W.B Yeats, The Stolen Child.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #110 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,758
Default

Next time be more careful in your choice of words.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.