Music Banter - View Single Post - Awkward social situations
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #308 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I sort of found out we could do without sex years ago. A condome tore and it took her some time before she started using the pill (some time equals a full year... yeah).
So I knew that wouldn't be a problem. What I found rather hard is her not wanting to have sex with me anymore. That's a bit strange for me.
WTF wait, so a rubber broke and she didn't want to have sex for a year after that?

When me and my girl of like 2+ years finally called it quits, we still visited each other and had sex a lot. Sex was how our relationship started and how it ended, which I think is pretty fitting considering once you stripped away the sex and dirty jokes and stuff there wasn't a whole lot there. So we banged for a few months cause sex was what we did best with each other but then after like 5 months or so she said she couldn't do it anymore. Cause we were in this constant state of limbo of wanting to get back together but doubting it would work out, so basically just banging til one of us found someone else. But I remember her driving to my place and us being in bed and her just starting to cry and being like "i cant do this anymore, its too hard for me" and leaving. I cared about her a lot but I knew we weren't going anywhere and I could put aside my feelings that had started dying months ago and just bang for awhile. I think girls are generally just more emotionally invested with sex. And I could tell our sex after breaking up wasn't nearly as good. She didn't seem as into it or as enthusiastic.

But sk, you DON'T have a typical relationship with your ex, so i see why it might be hard for you to imagine not seeing her. Personally, I feel like it's just too different seeing someone as a girlfriend then trying to see them as a friend. I don't act the same way with my girlfriend as I would with my female friends. Just little stuff like your protective instincts coming into play or just seeing an ex and, without even thinking about it, instinctively put your arm around her or kiss her forehead or something like that. Know what I'm sayin? Old habits die hard I guess. My ex lives 5 hours away now and we've gone our separate ways and don't talk anymore. Eventually you just get to a realization that you are NOT meant for each other and are NEVER going to work as a couple. sk, the reason you don't feel like that and still want to see your ex is cause you want her back and still think theres a chance you two could be together.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote