Music Banter - View Single Post - Awkward social situations
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:08 AM   #310 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post

Ghehe, no, the reason is that we are meant for eachother but in a different way than we may have thought in the first place. She and I agree on that.
You sort of make it sound like I'm desperate, but I'm not the only one keeping this contact alive. She's the one sending me a text with a sweet good morning text, she's the one sending me a post card with something nice in it. I do the same, obviously. But if you think I'm running after her, think twice. That's definitely not the case.

And me wanting her back? I don't know. Not as it used to be.
I even get the feeling I get used to the idea of not having her back and she's actually becoming more close every day. There were times when we wouldn't talk to eachother in two, three days. Now there's a text message from her when she wakes up, when she goes to sleep, when she comes back from the store, when she's in the train to school, when she's in the train back from school. I love that, by the way. I like being in contact a lot with my friends.
Gheh, it was pretty shocking to see the SMS count on her phone.
She had her phone for a couple of days.
Her boyfriend: 15 texts
Her mom: 2 texts
Her best friend: 6 texts
Me: 280 texts .

It's meant to be that way dude. You'll understand it sometime.
In the meantime, just take it as it is. I'm really really fine with it .
Not desperate, not feeling down, I do see other girls, it's allright.
I wasn't trying to say you were desperate and I wasn't like taking a jab at you. I'm just saying, I know why me and my ex don't talk. Cause we are never going to be in a relationship again. Took like half a year of banging and constant back-and-forth, and fighting and letting go and all that stuff to realize it. But eventually you just get to that point where you don't want them, they don't want you, and you move on. I'm saying that you are NOT at that point. You never will be cause you want her back. She seems like she wants you back too. Let me ask you this: If she keeps dating this other dude and someday marries him...or since you said about not believing in marriage, lets just say they date for the next 20 years. Are you going to be happy with staying a friend like you are now?
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote