Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #14562 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Dude that isn't busy at all.
70% of my energy goes to being me .

Quote:
Do you think you will ever get a job?
Not when it comes to the way this country works. I'll have to run into something and have an awful lot of luck. I think I will some time.

Quote:
Don't you think having a job might give you more meaning to life?
Definitely not. My life has an awful lot of different meanings and I make a lot of people really happy with the way I am right now. I don't feel useless at all

Quote:
And provide you more money to buy more sweet things?
That would be nice.
But have you seen 'last bought' and especially my own topic 'what audio gear have you gained lately?'.
I buy a lot of sweet stuff all the time. I just know my way in second hand audio

Quote:
Or just give you something to do for 7 or 8 hours a day instead of sitting around on the internet all day?
Ghehe, I'm not an internetfreak so much. I do have a computer on all day but I use it for so many different things. Music, photography, people. Not just lurking forums and watching youtube vids. I can't understand how people do that. I have a friend who lives like that (apart from his job). It's awful.
It may seem like there's nothing else I do because of my post count. But don't forget, 720 keystrokes a minute. This posting takes me only a minute or two

You probably don't know, but I have my own forum which mainly consists of people who have problems in their social lives. They get together regularly. We organise excursions, roadtrips, meetings, little meet-ups between members. It's really great. It's an awful lot of work and I don't get paid for it at all. But I really made a difference setting this up. I made the lifes of at least 50 people a lot better. And it's a full time job, definitely.