Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #14563 (permalink)
Bloozcrooz
Justifiable Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
70% of my energy goes to being me .

Not when it comes to the way this country works. I'll have to run into something and have an awful lot of luck. I think I will some time.

Definitely not. My life has an awful lot of different meanings and I make a lot of people really happy with the way I am right now. I don't feel useless at all

That would be nice.
But have you seen 'last bought' and especially my own topic 'what audio gear have you gained lately?'.
I buy a lot of sweet stuff all the time. I just know my way in second hand audio

Ghehe, I'm not an internetfreak so much. I do have a computer on all day but I use it for so many different things. Music, photography, people. Not just lurking forums and watching youtube vids. I can't understand how people do that. I have a friend who lives like that (apart from his job). It's awful.
It may seem like there's nothing else I do because of my post count. But don't forget, 720 keystrokes a minute. This posting takes me only a minute or two

You probably don't know, but I have my own forum which mainly consists of people who have problems in their social lives. They get together regularly. We organise excursions, roadtrips, meetings, little meet-ups between members. It's really great. It's an awful lot of work and I don't get paid for it at all. But I really made a difference setting this up. I made the lifes of at least 50 people a lot better. And it's a full time job, definitely.
A.A. meetings???lol
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote